Mistress Kang photos

chocopie

Mistress Kang,

Chocopie here. Hey, it's been a very long time. I will be back but I do visit the website from time to time. I think it's a great site - great looking mistresses - very hot! I would love to see some more recent photos of you. Just can't get enough. Also, where are all the videos?

Hope to session with you soon,

Chocopie

Several Mistresses and I have a number of videos in our candid photo galleries, here on the Forum. You may need Devotee access to view them though.

Mistress Ree,

They are wonderful videos. They give you a glimpse of the Mistresses personalities. I believe they are on the main Fetish Fortress site as well.

whip

Guest Mistress Kang

Mistress Kang,

Chocopie here. Hey, it's been a very long time. I will be back but I do visit the website from time to time. I think it's a great site - great looking mistresses - very hot! I would love to see some more recent photos of you. Just can't get enough. Also, where are all the videos?

Hope to session with you soon,

Chocopie

Hi Chocopie! It's been a VERRRRY looong time! You are pre-historic/pre-Fortress LOL

Now that everyone seems to have their videos in order, I've started working on mine as well as a few new ones for the other ladies. Stay tuned, they'll be up soon...in the meantime- enjoy the ones that are up! Did you check out the Mistress Choi and Mistress Jung vs Shine video? Shine gets his ass handed to him ;-)

Where exactly are these videos as I'm not able to locate them?

Hi Chocopie! It's been a VERRRRY looong time! You are pre-historic/pre-Fortress LOL

Now that everyone seems to have their videos in order, I've started working on mine as well as a few new ones for the other ladies. Stay tuned, they'll be up soon...in the meantime- enjoy the ones that are up! Did you check out the Mistress Choi and Mistress Jung vs Shine video? Shine gets his ass handed to him ;-)