Upcoming tickling session with mistress gong and mistress feng

After a very long time i'm dreaming about this, i will have my first double domination 2 hours tickling session at the fortress. I had to admit this is my first bdsm session outside my country and my heart is on 100% of exiting. Mistress Emma Ree was super nice with me at the booking and i'm gratefull for that ❤️. About the session itself, i'm sure  you won't miss any part of my body and show me no mercy. Looking forward to be in this funny yet evil session. See you soon my queens ?❤️

On 3/29/2023 at 2:56 PM, ticklishisraelislave said:

After a very long time i'm dreaming about this, i will have my first double domination 2 hours tickling session at the fortress. I had to admit this is my first bdsm session outside my country and my heart is on 100% of exiting. Mistress Emma Ree was super nice with me at the booking and i'm gratefull for that ❤️. About the session itself, i'm sure  you won't miss any part of my body and show me no mercy. Looking forward to be in this funny yet evil session. See you soon my queens ?❤️

Tickling is such an underrated torture technique,  good luck little subbie . You'll need it :)

On 3/29/2023 at 2:56 PM, ticklishisraelislave said:

See you soon, hope you won’t faint from all the laughing due to the tickling 😜

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

It all depends on how one responds to tickling. For some it is an enjoyable and erotic experience. For others it can be torture. How one experiences it also depends on who is doing the tickling. Then again there are those who do not respond to tickling either way. I have been tickled by a number of women in my life and have enjoyed each experience immensely. Women only!