Session protocol

Nitin D

You know, I sessioned for years before reading that you should always be on your knees, facing the door but with head lowered, when your Mistress enters the room.  Then speak when spoken to, and don't look up until granted permission.  It seemed so obvious once I read that but I had never done it before!

My experience is the same as JAG’s (took me a few years to get it right) and it’s a good way to go (on knees, face down, ass up in the air.  This is the safe route to go.

The other options depending on the dynamic for the upcoming session is to do something to make your mistress laugh.  Or do something that you know will get you punished to set the stage for a heavy discipline session.

It is a helpful thread, I am new to this activity. But I am ready to learn and obey my Mistress, to be a faithful slave. I did not, by the way, think of the need to lower my head, I would not have been able to resist and looked up at Mistress. I haven't had much practice yet, and practices have been, so to speak, light. But I am glad that my Mistress is gradually introducing me into the practice, gently, slowly adding more actions. I have a foot tickling fetish, in fact we started with tickling as well. 

On your knees is always a good place to start, but from there it can obviously vary greatly. 

Personally, I prefer to focus on my feeling exposed and vulnerable during a session so being on my knees, with knees spread wide and my hands behind my back OR being on my knees, head down and ass up always puts me in a good space (nervous, yet excited) before the door opens and the Mistress enters. 

• 3 weeks later...

In my opinion, protocols and the associated dynamics are very much between the Domina and the sub.

For my one FF experience (thank you, Mistress Gong, I daydream about it all the time), the requirement was to strip and wait in the Steel Room.  This was for the period of introductions, limit setting, desires, and negotiations.  The "protocol" for the actual scene was to have me start simply sitting in a chair - something associated with the roleplay - as we began.

Perhaps the next session will require kneeling to start or clothed in some way or back turned or ... it depends on the needs of the scene and the desires of your Domina.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Mistress Westwood said:

Kneeling is truly the most appropriate way to greet your mistress/mistresses. However, I feel a special joy when I see submissives kneeling and bowing at the same time, as in “child’s pose”. 

Standing is weird- like I didn’t give you permission to do that yet. 

Don't mind me, I'm just taking notes for Saturdays session over here ✍️🧎🙇

On 5/26/2023 at 1:35 AM, Mistress Westwood said:

Kneeling is truly the most appropriate way to greet your mistress/mistresses. However, I feel a special joy when I see submissives kneeling and bowing at the same time, as in “child’s pose”. 

Standing is weird- like I didn’t give you permission to do that yet. 

Kneeling and Bowing it is!! 

On 4/11/2023 at 11:55 AM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

On your knees just like this 🧎🏻

I have a session with Mistress Lovelace on the 19th.   I want to be ordered to lie spread eagle on the floor with my hands bound as she smothers me and rips my underwear off, leaving   me naked . Planning on wearing  my wife's panties and a tight t - shirt.

56 minutes ago, Ruby said:

I have a session with Mistress Lovelace on the 19th.   I want to be ordered to lie spread eagle on the floor with my hands bound as she smothers me and rips my underwear off, leaving   me naked . Planning on wearing  my wife's panties and a tight t - shirt.

Your days are numbered..

Waiting in nervous anticipation for the Mistress’ arrival is always exciting! The clicking of heels and unlocking of the doors never fail to add to the build up. I’m of course naked and standing meekly in an obscure corner.

58 minutes ago, Kay said:

Waiting in nervous anticipation for the Mistress’ arrival is always exciting! The clicking of heels and unlocking of the doors never fail to add to the build up. I’m of course naked and standing meekly in an obscure corner.

Male or female?.

1 hour ago, Kay said:

What kind of sessions have you had ?