the quality of mercy

joey

SUPERIOR MISTRESSES, under what circumstances do you grant a slave mercy? is it after a brutal beating where YOU feel the slave can take no more? or is it when the slave becomes a crying begging mass of humanity? or sometimes a slave just seems so pitiful? what does one have to do to be granted mercy by a FORTRESS DOMME? i heard SUPERIOR MISTRESS KANG never grants mercy. scary.

SUPERIOR MISTRESSES, under what circumstances do you grant a slave mercy? is it after a brutal beating where YOU feel the slave can take no more? or is it when the slave becomes a crying begging mass of humanity? or sometimes a slave just seems so pitiful? what does one have to do to be granted mercy by a FORTRESS DOMME? i heard SUPERIOR MISTRESS KANG never grants mercy. scary.

A crying, begging mass of humanity. If I ever write an autobiography, this will be the title.

I hope you don't mind me butting in to a question where my butt don't belong. You gotta just come in and try for yourself. These ladies are superb.

i grant mercy but there is always a price to pay for it.

I hope you don't mind me butting in to a question where my butt don't belong. You gotta just come in and try for yourself. These ladies are superb.

OF THAT I HAVE NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What's mercy?

Kidding! It depends on the situation joey. Body language speaks as loud, if not louder than words. While a sub may incur heavy punishment upon his or her own self, soothing after punishment is important. To me, that's what mercy is. If you act up while taking your punishment, you may not be granted any soothing rest time, in order to further impress your position on you. To sum up, to receive mercy one must be deserving of it.

What's mercy?

Kidding! It depends on the situation joey. Body language speaks as loud, if not louder than words. While a sub may incur heavy punishment upon his or her own self, soothing after punishment is important. To me, that's what mercy is. If you act up while taking your punishment, you may not be granted any soothing rest time, in order to further impress your position on you. To sum up, to receive mercy one must be deserving of it.

I've seen that in your video Mistress Choi. That is an extraordinarily attractive qualiity.

What's mercy?

very sophiscated answer, SUPERIOR MISTRESS CHOI. wow my head is still spinning!