dommr cars

joey

LADIES OF THE FORTRESS, just curious as are all the slaves that are your fans, what kind of cars do each of you own? what attracted you to the type of ride you have now? what would your ideal car be?

Guest Mistress Kang

LADIES OF THE FORTRESS, just curious as are all the slaves that are your fans, what kind of cars do each of you own? what attracted you to the type of ride you have now? what would your ideal car be?

Plain white van with a roll of duct tape and a stun gun in the glove compartment- perfect for "recruiting" :-P

I don't own a car (does not make much sense with the office in Manhattan) but use zipcars as needed- highly recommended. I think New Yorkers are more likely to think of cars as a tool rather than extensions of desired personality traits.

When I visited LA I drove a Mini and liked it a lot. Good handling, easy to park, relatively unpretentious.

Plain white van with a roll of duct tape and a stun gun in the glove compartment- perfect for "recruiting" :-P

I don't own a car (does not make much sense with the office in Manhattan) but use zipcars as needed- highly recommended. I think New Yorkers are more likely to think of cars as a tool rather than extensions of desired personality traits.

When I visited LA I drove a Mini and liked it a lot. Good handling, easy to park, relatively unpretentious.

wow, SUPERIOR MISTRESS KANG, i was guessing you'd own a cadiillac alante or something along those lines. sorry for the misspelling i meant domme cars. thanks.

If I lived in a warm climate, I would LOVE a convertible Corvette, like one from the 60s. I don't know them by model or year, but I've been to tons of car shows and they always catch my eye. Picture me driving around on a gorgeous day, no panties on, sundress and hair blowing in the wind....

I do not currently own a car - I had a large boat of a car but it does not make any sense to keep one here in Manhattan. As all you car owners know, the payments and insurance adds up, and then throw in a monthly car garage payment. Just silly when I don't get out of the city as much as I'd like.

HOWEVER, I am a big fan of cars. What's the one that the doors open upwards? Those are great and futuristic looking, and from what I've seen they have great acceleration.

I love Audi's - the R8 looks AWESOME. I also drove a BMW for a while that I really liked, but it was an older model and I like shiny new toys better - the M3 convertible is nice looking. I like sleek, shiny, black or gunmetal coloured cars. Can I please have Batman's car? It was badass - both the original one and the new one :-D And possibly a crotch rocket if I conquer my fear of going splat - I like Ducati's and the adrenaline rush is amazing.

Guest Mistress Kang

I do not currently own a car - I had a large boat of a car but it does not make any sense to keep one here in Manhattan. As all you car owners know, the payments and insurance adds up, and then throw in a monthly car garage payment. Just silly when I don't get out of the city as much as I'd like.

HOWEVER, I am a big fan of cars. What's the one that the doors open upwards? Those are great and futuristic looking, and from what I've seen they have great acceleration.

I love Audi's - the R8 looks AWESOME. I also drove a BMW for a while that I really liked, but it was an older model and I like shiny new toys better - the M3 convertible is nice looking. I like sleek, shiny, black or gunmetal coloured cars. Can I please have Batman's car? It was badass - both the original one and the new one :-D And possibly a crotch rocket if I conquer my fear of going splat - I like Ducati's and the adrenaline rush is amazing.

LOL @ "Can I please have Batman's car?"

I know you'd get it if they could only hear you ask in person ;-)

Guest Mistress Kang

What about you joey?

I don't drive, however I really like old Land Rovers/jeeps, the kind that look like a big metal box with huge studs, a roof rack and a giant floodlamp for deer poaching. That's the kind of car the gritty outdoors Ree would drive. The swanky Ree would drive a bright blue Lotus Elise ;)

YOU are definetly swanky, SUPERIOR MISTRESS REE.

Guest Mistress Kang

As you can probably tell, i'm not a "fan" of cars, it's not a moving factor in dating or what adds value to a person in the least bit, completely non-impressive. But one thing that I *DO* like about cars is the all the sex you can have in them! So my list for THAT category is: a red two-door, a blue one with tinted windows ;-), another blue one with tinted windows, a blue one without tinted windows, a black shiny new one, a blue or black (?) jeep like car, a blue four door car with a DRIVER LOL, um..there's more I just forget.

Guest Mistress Kang

As you can probably tell, i'm not a "fan" of cars, it's not a moving factor in dating or what adds value to a person in the least bit, completely non-impressive. But one thing that I *DO* like about cars is the all the sex you can have in them! So my list for THAT category is: a red two-door, a blue one with tinted windows ;-), another blue one with tinted windows, a blue one without tinted windows, a black shiny new one, a blue or black (?) jeep like car, a blue four door car with a DRIVER LOL, um..there's more I just forget.

oh, more, a black pick up truck, another red four door this time (it was kinda ugly), a silver newer car but had a broken mirror (boo)...LOL

Mistress Kang,

I actually love the thought of a plain white Fortress recruiting van as a company vehicle, with either the use of duct tape and a stun gun for recruitment or masked Fortress Players in the back of the van poised for a quick snatch and grab abduction.

I don't drive, however I really like old Land Rovers/jeeps, the kind that look like a big metal box with huge studs, a roof rack and a giant floodlamp for deer poaching. That's the kind of car the gritty outdoors Ree would drive. The swanky Ree would drive a bright blue Lotus Elise ;)

Could I ask how many Ree's there actually are?

it'sbeen many years since i did anything like that in a car.

If I lived in a warm climate, I would LOVE a convertible Corvette, like one from the 60s. I don't know them by model or year, but I've been to tons of car shows and they always catch my eye. Picture me driving around on a gorgeous day, no panties on, sundress and hair blowing in the wind....

I did not know you liked cars and car shows. Picture you driving around on a gorgeous day ... you are the ultimate tease. :)