Seeking Punching Bags

I participated in a session with Mistress Feng this week which reignited my love of boxing. After we beat the sub into a stupor with our gloves I remembered why I loved to box so much. It’s so exhilarating! I have trained extensively with a boxing coach and want to brush up on my skills... There are so many combos I need to practice and ideas I have for role play. I’m ready to continue my training with brute force. Where are all the punching bags?  

F13D761E-14C7-4A3F-B231-D3D736DECDEF.thumb.jpeg.26bb72f4707c02443815df1ab480b6d5.jpeg

I recently had a session with Mistresses Feng and Hadid and while the boxing gloves did not come out i can attest to Mistress Hadid’s strength  as she slapped my face good and hard while Mistress Feng did other painful things to me. She also had a pretty strong grip for crushing..

On 7/30/2023 at 1:29 PM, Lucas289 said:

It was so fun when you joined Mistress Feng to destroy my belly. Hope I was a worthy punching bag! I'll definitely volunteer to be your punching bag again at any time to help with your training :) 

You were a fantastic punching bag and I look forward to destroying your belly time and time again! 

On 7/31/2023 at 10:31 PM, theDumbMule said:

This leads me to ask, what makes a better punching bag?  The strong silent type so you can get a good workout without interruption , or the more “interactive” punching bag that lets you know how hard you’re hitting?

I prefer and expect an interactive punching bag. I enjoy hearing grunts and cries 😈

On 7/29/2023 at 9:46 PM, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

I participated in a session with Mistress Feng this week which reignited my love of boxing. After we beat the sub into a stupor with our gloves I remembered why I loved to box so much. It’s so exhilarating! I have trained extensively with a boxing coach and want to brush up on my skills... There are so many combos I need to practice and ideas I have for role play. I’m ready to continue my training with brute force. Where are all the punching bags?  

F13D761E-14C7-4A3F-B231-D3D736DECDEF.thumb.jpeg.26bb72f4707c02443815df1ab480b6d5.jpeg

Dear Ms. Hadid.

Chances are I will never see you in person but your interest in boxing intrigues me.  I have been an inveterate boxing fan since I was in elementary school. I boxed briefly when I served in the Navy.  Later in life, in an employment situation, the receptionist was a young Columbian lady who, as an amateur boxer, competed at the national level without much success though.  I did race against her at 5,000 meters and 5 miles unsuccessfully but she was in great physical condition and at least 25 years younger than me.

I wish you the best at the Fortress and I hope you find punching bags, if not sparring partners.

Dannyboy

• 2 months later...
On 7/30/2023 at 9:46 AM, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

What are your ideas for role play? How would you organise the session if a true masochist with a rock hard belly and high pain tolerance and experience being belly punched walked in and wanted to offer their belly to you to practice your darkest fantasies on any way you wanted to? Would you torture their belly slowly or go for the Mike Tyson option?

6 hours ago, westcoaster said:

What are your ideas for role play? How would you organise the session if a true masochist with a rock hard belly and high pain tolerance and experience being belly punched walked in and wanted to offer their belly to you to practice your darkest fantasies on any way you wanted to? Would you torture their belly slowly or go for the Mike Tyson option?

Does the Mike Tyson option include Mistress Hadid biting a chunk of your ear off ??

On 7/29/2023 at 9:46 PM, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

I am can be your slapping bag , I promise I won’t flinch