Bullied by M. Feng and M. Hadid

risotto

I had the opportunity to meet two new-to-me Fortress mistresses yesterday and it was a terrific time.  I've been experimenting with light role play requests and for this session, in an unhelpfully vague way, just asked that the Mistresses act as bullies.  They took this to be high school bullies and had a lot of fun with it; the mean tone and verbal abuse was just what I was in the mood for.  I'd say something about M. Hadid's appearance, but she was there for only the first hour of the session and I didn't have much in the way of vision for any of that hour; the women started out by putting me in a very tight-fitting rubber hood.  I like hoods, but this one, this one I loved.  It's tight everywhere, including at the neck, so I was continuously conscious of its presence.  The rubber distributed the force of blows and slaps to the face and head.  Plus, instead of totally blocking vision, the hood has tiny perforations around the eyes allowing little peeps at what is going on.  This was even more disorienting and frightening than being fully blindfolded and M. Hadid particularly played with that, letting me get just a glimpse of what she was up to, then surprise!  going at me a different way.  And laughing about it.  Then they added a gag and sound-blocking headphones and I was ready to go.

After a little flogging on my knees, they tied me to the steel ladder frame, standing face-forward, rope bound at wrist and elbow, then started hitting and pinching me randomly, so I couldn't tell what was coming, while wiring up my thighs, cock and balls.  M. Hadid wasn't kidding about the boxing thing.  She was strongly physical with the impact play, which I much enjoyed.  Or at least I'm pretty sure it was her.  They did a terrific job on the sensory overload, with random impacts, varied and surprising electro, scratching, pinching.  I'm not a huge pain slut and they did a perfect job of gauging when the electro was starting to get to be too much for me.  Throughout, M. Feng displayed outstanding intuition and was constantly paying close attention.   Off to get tied to the pouffe and have medical play performed on me.  How many? I have no idea, since I couldn't see and I certainly couldn't count. I love the visual, but I also love not knowing what's coming, or when it's going to end. Two great tastes in any case.

We said goodbye to M. Hadid.  Or at least M. Feng did, as I was still drooling out of my gag.  I'd requested one of M. Feng's specialties and now was the time.  M. Feng's reputation precedes her and is well-deserved. I had to disappoint her a little - she had to leave for a minute to grab something smaller, but once geared up she was really going hard while I admired her feet and legs, taking advantage of my newly-granted vision. She bet I would tap out before her, and she won that bet easily. M. Feng's trash talk and threats were massively entertaining.

For a first meeting, M. Feng got me incredibly well.  I look forward to seeing her again.  And I'd recommend anyone who gets the chance to add in M. Hadid to their session.  

On 8/17/2023 at 9:29 AM, risotto said:

I had the opportunity to meet two new-to-me Fortress mistresses yesterday and it was a terrific time.  I've been experimenting with light role play requests and for this session, in an unhelpfully vague way, just asked that the Mistresses act as bullies.  They took this to be high school bullies and had a lot of fun with it; the mean tone and verbal abuse was just what I was in the mood for.  I'd say something about M. Hadid's appearance, but she was there for only the first hour of the session and I didn't have much in the way of vision for any of that hour; the women started out by putting me in a very tight-fitting rubber hood.  I like hoods, but this one, this one I loved.  It's tight everywhere, including at the neck, so I was continuously conscious of its presence.  The rubber distributed the force of blows and slaps to the face and head.  Plus, instead of totally blocking vision, the hood has tiny perforations around the eyes allowing little peeps at what is going on.  This was even more disorienting and frightening than being fully blindfolded and M. Hadid particularly played with that, letting me get just a glimpse of what she was up to, then surprise!  going at me a different way.  And laughing about it.  Then they added a gag and sound-blocking headphones and I was ready to go.

After a little flogging on my knees, they tied me to the steel ladder frame, standing face-forward, rope bound at wrist and elbow, then started hitting and pinching me randomly, so I couldn't tell what was coming, while wiring up my thighs, cock and balls.  M. Hadid wasn't kidding about the boxing thing.  She was strongly physical with the impact play, which I much enjoyed.  Or at least I'm pretty sure it was her.  They did a terrific job on the sensory overload, with random impacts, varied and surprising electro, scratching, pinching.  I'm not a huge pain slut and they did a perfect job of gauging when the electro was starting to get to be too much for me.  Throughout, M. Feng displayed outstanding intuition and was constantly paying close attention.   Off to get tied to the pouffe and have medical play performed on me.  How many? I have no idea, since I couldn't see and I certainly couldn't count. I love the visual, but I also love not knowing what's coming, or when it's going to end. Two great tastes in any case.

We said goodbye to M. Hadid.  Or at least M. Feng did, as I was still drooling out of my gag.  I'd requested one of M. Feng's specialties and now was the time.  M. Feng's reputation precedes her and is well-deserved. I had to disappoint her a little - she had to leave for a minute to grab something smaller, but once geared up she was really going hard while I admired her feet and legs, taking advantage of my newly-granted vision. She bet I would tap out before her, and she won that bet easily. M. Feng's trash talk and threats were massively entertaining.

For a first meeting, M. Feng got me incredibly well.  I look forward to seeing her again.  And I'd recommend anyone who gets the chance to add in M. Hadid to their session.  

1 - Mistress Feng

0 - You

Hopefully the school outcast learn his lesson to not stare at beautiful ladies anymore.  Definitely have to place more bets with you in the future and see you lose ☺️

• 2 weeks later...