First Time at the Fortress

BSUB94

I finally visited! After looking at the website over and over and reading some of the forums,  I finally set up my first session. Mistress Emma is great with setting up your appointment, as well as asking about what you would like to experience and any limits.

My first hour was with Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Hadid. Just like some of the other forums have said, they are insanely beautiful in person. They started off by making me a true sissy. They put together a nice sissy outfit for me to wear, gave me a makeover, and made me dance for them (I could use some more practice with that). Eventually I was tied up, so they could really have some fun with me. They wanted to make sure I was ready for my second hour with Mistress Feng. They brought out just a few of the wide selection of of fun things available in the pink room. Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Hadid were amazing together. They truly made my first hour at the fortress unforgettable in the best way possible. 

The second hour of my session quickly came, and Mistress Feng walked into the pink room. She was also insanely beautiful. She wasted no time. She wanted me in platform heels, and to walk around the room five time. If I lost count I would have to start again. Once I completed that task, it was back to being tied up. Mistress Feng used some different fun things with me during the hour with her. My legs began to tremble with excitement at one point.  I was a very happy sissy at the end of the session. Mistress Feng made my second hour at the fortress unforgettable also in the best way possible. 

If you have an opportunity to schedule a session at the fortress, DO IT! It was an absolutely amazing experience. I was definitely nervous when I got there, but all of the mistresses want you to feel comfortable and to enjoy your time with them. I can’t wait to schedule my next session. 

Congrats on your 1st session.  It was a fun review to read.  Us experienced subs still get nervous before sessions.  But that is part of the fun and build up to a session.

But while my experience is the mistresses want you to have fun, I have yet to have a session where they want me to feel comfortable 🤔.

Hope your able to make it back soon!

12 hours ago, BSUB94 said:

I finally visited! After looking at the website over and over and reading some of the forums,  I finally set up my first session. Mistress Emma is great with setting up your appointment, as well as asking about what you would like to experience and any limits.

My first hour was with Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Hadid. Just like some of the other forums have said, they are insanely beautiful in person. They started off by making me a true sissy. They put together a nice sissy outfit for me to wear, gave me a makeover, and made me dance for them (I could use some more practice with that). Eventually I was tied up, so they could really have some fun with me. They wanted to make sure I was ready for my second hour with Mistress Feng. They brought out just a few of the wide selection of of fun things available in the pink room. Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Hadid were amazing together. They truly made my first hour at the fortress unforgettable in the best way possible. 

The second hour of my session quickly came, and Mistress Feng walked into the pink room. She was also insanely beautiful. She wasted no time. She wanted me in platform heels, and to walk around the room five time. If I lost count I would have to start again. Once I completed that task, it was back to being tied up. Mistress Feng used some different fun things with me during the hour with her. My legs began to tremble with excitement at one point.  I was a very happy sissy at the end of the session. Mistress Feng made my second hour at the fortress unforgettable also in the best way possible. 

If you have an opportunity to schedule a session at the fortress, DO IT! It was an absolutely amazing experience. I was definitely nervous when I got there, but all of the mistresses want you to feel comfortable and to enjoy your time with them. I can’t wait to schedule my next session. 

I loved the outfit they made you wear, I wish I joined the party early but it definitely entertained me when you danced around the pole. 
I think our next training session could include more stretching and more pole dancing 😆

Having popped your first dungeon cherry was such a thrill!  Like a good sissy slut, you arrived prepared for training. Well done on your first day! (& I heard a pair of stiletto platforms were broken?!) would have loved to have been there for that.. 😂☠️

Thank you for the kind words, till the next episode X 

MVD 

• 3 weeks later...