Cheerleader slut session with Mistresses Koi and Feng

bobbi jo

Had the most awesome one hour session with Mistress Koi and Mistress Feng. We were all dressed as cheerleaders and they were to turn me from an innocent to a slut. This was my 3rd time visiting the Fortress, but the first time for several years, my first doubles session, and my first with either of them. Based on previous visits I had high expectations and they didn’t disappoint. 

First I must comment on how beautiful these 2 are. It’s mentioned so often that it seems like a cliche, but it is true that they are even hotter in person than they are in their pictures. When they entered the room in their cheerleader outfits I practically melted. They were the perfect cheerleader cuties of my dreams.

One of the things that most impressed me was the moment we took before the session to go over what I was looking for, my limits, and safety precautions. Sessioning with someone new is always a little difficult, but this time quickly got me more relaxed and trusting in them which allowed me to more thoroughly let go and enjoy myself. From the understanding we developed before we started, they were able to push me to my pain limits and I was more able and willing to let them.

This was a heavy role play scenario and I sometimes struggle staying in character during play, but they did a phenomenal job of staying in character which also made it easier for me to stay in character.  

I had been needing an ass pounding for a long time and they more than delivered with both their spankings and strap ons. I’m already thinking of a sequel to this scene and hope i can get back to see them in the not too distant future.

16 hours ago, bobbi jo said:

Had the most awesome one hour session with Mistress Koi and Mistress Feng. We were all dressed as cheerleaders and they were to turn me from an innocent to a slut. This was my 3rd time visiting the Fortress, but the first time for several years, my first doubles session, and my first with either of them. Based on previous visits I had high expectations and they didn’t disappoint. 

First I must comment on how beautiful these 2 are. It’s mentioned so often that it seems like a cliche, but it is true that they are even hotter in person than they are in their pictures. When they entered the room in their cheerleader outfits I practically melted. They were the perfect cheerleader cuties of my dreams.

One of the things that most impressed me was the moment we took before the session to go over what I was looking for, my limits, and safety precautions. Sessioning with someone new is always a little difficult, but this time quickly got me more relaxed and trusting in them which allowed me to more thoroughly let go and enjoy myself. From the understanding we developed before we started, they were able to push me to my pain limits and I was more able and willing to let them.

This was a heavy role play scenario and I sometimes struggle staying in character during play, but they did a phenomenal job of staying in character which also made it easier for me to stay in character.  

I had been needing an ass pounding for a long time and they more than delivered with both their spankings and strap ons. I’m already thinking of a sequel to this scene and hope i can get back to see them in the not too distant future.

I hope the sequel includes more ass pounding and a cheerleading routine 👯‍♀️

On 10/31/2023 at 6:38 PM, bobbi jo said:

Well the ass pounding is up to you ;)

I was thinking I might go to a strip club and study some of the pole dance routines so i can put on a better show.

Now that's the type of dedication we're looking for on the FF squad. We expect you to put on an even sluttier show for us next time or else there will be consequences. ;) Maybe there would've been consequences regardless hehe 

• 1 month later...
On 10/31/2023 at 6:38 PM, bobbi jo said:

Well the ass pounding is up to you ;)

I was thinking I might go to a strip club and study some of the pole dance routines so i can put on a better show.

I don’t know how I missed this entire post, but I definitely love this comment here! 
Mistress Feng & Mistress Koi are

definitely 🔥quite 🔥the 🔥duo🔥

Loved reading this  

Thank you for sharing!! 

Edited by Mistress Von Dietz