Hardest slaps

GeorgeSaliba

On 11/4/2023 at 1:02 PM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Will be counting down the days 🤩

3 hours ago, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

Sounds like everyone is on board to slap you silly!! 

I’ll try to make it happen and I will try to be fair in picking up the goddess of slaps :) , keeping in mind my subconscious bias  towards one mistress (….) more than others .. 

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

I already told you!! It’s always us vs you. We will never compete with each other for a sub LOL!! 

Right ,  my psychoanalysis has failed me again … I need to be reminded that human nature doesn’t apply to Goddesses 😁.. Regardless who I think slap 👋 the hardest, I promise to keep for myself to help navigate future visits 🧎🧎😃

13 hours ago, GeorgeSaliba said:

Right ,  my psychoanalysis has failed me again … I need to be reminded that human nature doesn’t apply to Goddesses 😁.. Regardless who I think slap 👋 the hardest, I promise to keep for myself to help navigate future visits 🧎🧎😃

You're never going to win by pitting the Mistresses against each other, they always win.  If you pick one as the "hardest slapper." the best that can come of it is everyone you didn't pick slapping you even harder next time!  That probably sounds hot but just remember any of them can go right past your limit!

1 hour ago, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

Wow!! Today was so much fun 😈 hopefully your face heals up so it can be ready for our hands once again! 

Thank you Mistress Hadid , i truly enjoyed being slapped around y you all ; however  next time I will be more specific in my request, face slapping on the face cheeks only  .. not on My EENT 😁