Hardest slaps

GeorgeSaliba

11 minutes ago, GeorgeSaliba said:

Thank you Mistress Hadid , i truly enjoyed being slapped around y you all ; however  next time I will be more specific in my request, face slapping on the face cheeks only  .. not on My EENT 😁

Reading this cracked me up 😂.  It’s amazing what the mistresses will dream up.  Things you would never consider.

20 hours ago, GeorgeSaliba said:

And mistress Koi is the hidden Gem .. brutal slaps with love . !

Her slaps are flawless back and forth, right on the cheek .. doesn’t miss with full arm swings  .. you don’t know wether she is right handed or left handed since both hurt the same , yet the look in her eyes when she is slapping you is  so mesmerizing making you forget about the stinging slaps on your cheeks and wishing that she doesn’t stop !  she is amazing , she owns you , you feel helpless in her presence, she is so natural and slaps with a heart .

On 12/30/2023 at 10:57 PM, JustAGuy said:

You're never going to win by pitting the Mistresses against each other, they always win.  If you pick one as the "hardest slapper." the best that can come of it is everyone you didn't pick slapping you even harder next time!  That probably sounds hot but just remember any of them can go right past your limit!

Oooo someone has been paying attention in class!  What a good lil Piggy 🐷