Session with MVD

Austinguy

Pardon my cliche when I say the pictures are not indicative of how beautiful Mistress Von Dietz is.  She is much, much more beautiful.

But perhaps her even truer beauty lies in how unbelieveably good she is at what she does.  There are no shortage of reviews expressing how punishing or ruthless she can be, and although I wasn't there to see that side of her, I can easily imagine her in that role.  But I was in need of someone who understood me and my particular needs and desires.  Someone who was supportive and encouraging, while remaining commanding and completely in charge.  It was if she was born to play that role.  And perhaps "play" is the wrong word, because for 2 hours, I never got the sense that any of our time together wasn't genuine.

I'm not writing this review to describe each blow by blow activity.  I'm writing it because anyone who books a session with her needs to know going in that they are about to create memories that they can cherish.  Whether their particular memories are geared towards pain, sissification, servitude, power exchange or simply fetish exploration, rest assured you will want to remember.

And I'm writing it to express my absolute gratitude .  I've created many memories with pro-dommes all across the country with the usual amount of variance one would expect.  But like many of you, I've chosen quality over quantity and most of them were established and reputable.  All of them were gorgeous.  Some of them were fantastic.  None of them made me feel the way Mistress Von Dietz did.  In a word, she is wonderful. 

14 hours ago, Austinguy said:

Pardon my cliche when I say the pictures are not indicative of how beautiful Mistress Von Dietz is.  She is much, much more beautiful.

I know exactly what you are talking about. While I have not had the pleasure of sessioning with Mistress Von Dietz, I have had that same experience with every lady at the Fortress with whom I have sessioned. They all have these amazingly beautiful galleries on the web site, and then when they walk in the room and you see them for the first time, there is this moment of WOW,! I can't believe she is even more beautiful in person. It just doesn't seem possible.

17 hours ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Thank you for a very memorable time, & such sweet, well thought words!
You inspired me to thrift for my leather collection, after our session.  Although I did not find the coveted trench coat, I was able to obtain a mint condition, maxi length pencil skirt.  You’d melt. 

I've got to find a way back to NYC...

Hopefully there ends up being some pics of you in that pencil skirt.  But when you run across an item like that one, doesn't it make you wonder who bought it in the first place?  And why in the world did they get rid of it?  I'd LOVE to know the story behind a mint condition, maxi length leather pencil skirt and the person who bought it originally.  Not as much as I'd love to see you in it... but close!

On 11/12/2023 at 1:00 PM, Austinguy said:

I've got to find a way back to NYC...

Hopefully there ends up being some pics of you in that pencil skirt.  But when you run across an item like that one, doesn't it make you wonder who bought it in the first place?  And why in the world did they get rid of it?  I'd LOVE to know the story behind a mint condition, maxi length leather pencil skirt and the person who bought it originally.  Not as much as I'd love to see you in it... but close!

YES I do think of this whenever I am buying leather, or anything vintage for that matter.  It is fascinating, the energy that certain items can carry.  And so, the story of that skirt continues!  😂😏

Hurry back to FF to worship me in leather!