Double Session with Mistresses Von Dietz & Hadid

CuriousExplorer

I recently experienced my first double session with MVD & Mistress Hadid.  It was my first time seeing either Mistress and every other post here is correct -- their pictures don't do them justice and they are absolutely stunning (I also was briefly graced by Mistress Feng who also is insanely gorgeous).  I have limited experience and the Mistresses were absolutely amazing about providing introducing me to new experiences and pushing me to expand my boundaries.  It was the perfect session of trying some things I hoped to experience and serving the Mistresses' desires (Mistress Hadid definitely packs a punch).  I was also very glad I had the double session as you could tell how well they got along, which created such a great atmosphere for the session.  While it's oversaid, it doesn't hold any less true, MVD and Mistress Hadid showed me the perfect session and I can't wait to return.  

I stilllll can’t believe how long you have waited to serve!  Let’s not make a habit out of this, now that we “popped your 🍒” 

Was a great time, you were a sweet lil slutty & soo much more!  

You now have some goals for your FF future, & the New Year is just around the corner. 
See you soon! X