First session

RL1980

It looks like I will have my first session schedules for next week, just waiting to et everything finalized. I have never been to a mistress before and I am not sure what I will like or dislike. I only know I have had a little voice in the back of my head for the past 20ish years telling me that I need to visit at least once. I chose the beautiful Mistress Von Dietz and the Stunning Mistress Feng. I don't know why I chose a double Dom session for my first go, but after looking through the forums and bio's  I really think this is the best move. I am so excited and nervous. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I can't wait until next week.

Thanks,

RL

16 hours ago, RL1980 said:

It looks like I will have my first session schedules for next week, just waiting to et everything finalized. I have never been to a mistress before and I am not sure what I will like or dislike. I only know I have had a little voice in the back of my head for the past 20ish years telling me that I need to visit at least once. I chose the beautiful Mistress Von Dietz and the Stunning Mistress Feng. I don't know why I chose a double Dom session for my first go, but after looking through the forums and bio's  I really think this is the best move. I am so excited and nervous. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I can't wait until next week.

Thanks,

RL

So glad you have chose to come to the fortress, I should thank the little voice in your head. I think you secretly wanted to get punished by two of us since it was long overdue for you to come here! 

My advice is to get all cleaned up to be our little slave and be ready for us to have our way with you. 😘 

You couldn't have made a better choice.  All the ladies at the Fortress are amazing, skilled, and very professional.  I'm sure you are nervous, so the most important thing is to relax. Just be open with them about what you are looking for, and let them take you there.  They have the experience and skill to break you in properly. I'm willing to bet that your first session won't be your last.

You made a good choice going with a double domme session.   The mistresses like playing off of each other and that always makes for a fun dynamic.  I would tell you try not to be nervous.  But that’s not going to happen.  So try to embrace the nervousness as being part of the experience.  The mistresses also love playing with nervous subbies.  It makes us compliant and moldable.  This makes them happy. 

I am officially confirmed for my first session. Pressing the button to confirm was one of the most exciting and scary things I have ever done. Now I have to wait and try to keep calm, not knowing what I am in for.  I am still reading through the forum to see if there is anything that sounds interesting to me that I would like to try. I have never been able to tell someone all my kinks, I feel a sense of calm knowing I don’t have to keep secrets or be ashamed of what I’m into. See you beautiful ladies this week. 
TY,

RL

12 hours ago, RL1980 said:

1 day away and I have butterflies. I'm having a hard time concentrating on work. Im playing thousands of different scenarios in my head and I have no idea what it is going to be like or what to expect. I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve.... only one more sleep.

Sweet dreams 😈

On 12/7/2023 at 9:45 AM, RL1980 said:

1 day away and I have butterflies. I'm having a hard time concentrating on work. Im playing thousands of different scenarios in my head and I have no idea what it is going to be like or what to expect. I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve.... only one more sleep.

Hope the butterflies were still there after you left🦋