First session, bucket list item checked off

RL1980

So today I got to check another thing of my bucket list. I had my first session at the fortress. I was so full of nerves and anxiety that I almost canceled 3 or 4 times in the days leading up.  I powered through and had an amazing time.  The wonderful mistresses who handle booking were great, they asked me questions and gave me options and their recommendations. I’m glad I listened. 
   I was lucky enough, with the recommendation to have my first session be a 2 hour double session with Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Feng.  I’m not going to go on about how beautiful they are, you have eyes and their pictures are real. I’m sure we have all thumbed through them once or twice…. Or a hundred times. 
   I got there 10 minutes early. I checked in, took a quick shower and was in the room in under 5 minutes. The mistresses came in within minutes. We had a conversation about limits and what I was looking for.
  They were so accommodating and walked me through everything, explaining and making sure I was ok as we tried new things.  2 hours went by in what felt like 10 minutes. I wanted a more playful session and they hit it out of the park. I am very grateful for their ability to be patient and  actually care that I was getting the session I was looking for. 
    I am very thankful to both Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Feng, you guys are truly a master of your craft. 
Thank You,

RL

PS. Mistress Feng draws the coolest dicks I’ve ever seen.  I almost didn’t want to wash them off 😂😂😂

11 hours ago, RL1980 said:

So today I got to check another thing of my bucket list. I had my first session at the fortress. I was so full of nerves and anxiety that I almost canceled 3 or 4 times in the days leading up.  I powered through and had an amazing time.  The wonderful mistresses who handle booking were great, they asked me questions and gave me options and their recommendations. I’m glad I listened. 
   I was lucky enough, with the recommendation to have my first session be a 2 hour double session with Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Feng.  I’m not going to go on about how beautiful they are, you have eyes and their pictures are real. I’m sure we have all thumbed through them once or twice…. Or a hundred times. 
   I got there 10 minutes early. I checked in, took a quick shower and was in the room in under 5 minutes. The mistresses came in within minutes. We had a conversation about limits and what I was looking for.
  They were so accommodating and walked me through everything, explaining and making sure I was ok as we tried new things.  2 hours went by in what felt like 10 minutes. I wanted a more playful session and they hit it out of the park. I am very grateful for their ability to be patient and  actually care that I was getting the session I was looking for. 
    I am very thankful to both Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Feng, you guys are truly a master of your craft. 
Thank You,

RL

PS. Mistress Feng draws the coolest dicks I’ve ever seen.  I almost didn’t want to wash them off 😂😂😂

Hopefully there’s another bucket list we can check off. And if there is it should be me and Mistress Von Dietz dressing as cops 😂. Next time I’ll have to sharpie the dicks on so you can’t wash this off!

Cant wait to wedding crash later 🎉