Bound and Beaten Santa

Mistress Kang

20 minutes ago, theDumbMule said:

Easter Bunny and Leprechaun are the “low hanging fruit”.

New Years baby would also be a good one.  That one could involve the mistresses forcing a sub into “costume “ for their own celebration.

Too bad Festivus doesn’t have a character.

Festivus doesn't have a character but one COULD dress as the Festivus POLE!!! Wrapped like a perfectly cylindrical pole, ripe for a beating.

16 minutes ago, theDumbMule said:

I’m not sure what the costume would look like but Punxsutawney Phil needs a beat down.

OMG You want us to BEAT A CUTE LIL GROUNDHOG?!?!?! 

Maybe we could pretend you're Bill Murray or something. But still, Bill Murray is so darn likable. Damn you, TDM LOL

Just now, Mistress Kang said:

OMG You want us to BEAT A CUTE LIL GROUNDHOG?!?!?! 

Maybe we could pretend you're Bill Murray or something. But still, Bill Murray is so darn likable. Damn you, TDM LOL

Actually, I wouldn't mind BINDING a cute lil groundhog and/or Bill Murray haha 

What happens after that is anyone's guess 🙂

I'm really offended by your suggestion of a Leprechaun to represent the Irish.  To dignify the Irish people, a sub should be beaten silly while dressed as James Joyce,  Or Bono.

Other ideas:

Two subs team up and come as Washington and Lincoln on President's Day.

Dress as Tom Cruise in a wheelchair for the 4th of July.

Dress as a tree for Arbor Day.

Dress as a red envelope for Chinese New Year.

2 minutes ago, JustAGuy said:

I'm really offended by your suggestion of a Leprechaun to represent the Irish.  To dignify the Irish people, a sub should be beaten silly while dressed as James Joyce,  Or Bono.

Other ideas:

Two subs team up and come as Washington and Lincoln on President's Day.

Dress as Tom Cruise in a wheelchair for the 4th of July.

Dress as a tree for Arbor Day.

Dress as a red envelope for Chinese New Year.

James Joyce- YAAWWWN

Bono - Nah

Washington and Lincoln - too political and old - not fun 

I'm concerned about your inclination to disable Tom Cruise in this fantasy scenario. We must learn the facts of Scientology as every religion has it's merits and we mustn't dismiss any information, whatever it takes. I'm willing.

IDK what to do with you as a tree for Arbor Day. Give you a swirlie in hopes you'll grow in water??

Red Envelope for CNY would be futile, unless you happen to have some lucky money inside Ziploc bags stuffed inside.

15 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

James Joyce- YAAWWWN

Bono - Nah

Washington and Lincoln - too political and old - not fun 

I'm concerned about your inclination to disable Tom Cruise in this fantasy scenario. We must learn the facts of Scientology as every religion has it's merits and we mustn't dismiss any information, whatever it takes. I'm willing.

IDK what to do with you as a tree for Arbor Day. Give you a swirlie in hopes you'll grow in water??

Red Envelope for CNY would be futile, unless you happen to have some lucky money inside Ziploc bags stuffed inside.

Tom Cruise played a wheelchair-bound veteran in the film "Born on the Fourth of July."  Now, if I wanted to explore the merits of Scientology as part of a scene, I would request a "Battlefield Earth" scene and ask for the Mistress to dress as a female alien from that film:
6a00d8341c2b7953ef0263e94bb770200b.png.81ec1860286894826bb738e83efe95c1.png

That John Travolta is a lucky man!

• Mistress Kang changed the title to Bound and Beaten Santa
On 12/19/2023 at 9:50 PM, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

Awww the subs dressed as little Easter bunnies then I would be distracted and possibly nice to them momentarily… hmmm… that won’t work! I think just a straight up piñata. We could papier-mâché them, decorate and rig them up! That means prizes have to fall out (effort on your part slaves take note) 

Omg for Easter they could dress up as Easter eggs( decorate them obvi), and then we hang them from the ceiling and have our way with them  🥊😌