Femdom/Fetish New Year's Resolutions

JustAGuy

7 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

No particular kink resolutions.

I would love to be able to have at least one session in 2024 with each of the current mistresses.  

As a bonus goal, if could do so and just avoid disappointing just one of them I would be sky high.

Come on now theDumbMule, you're one of the long-term Fortress subs.  Swear to God, the last time I was at the Fortress MVD mentioned you.  Didn't do my ego a bit of good either.  But on second thought your goals are pretty good.  I'm always a disappointment.

8 hours ago, JustAGuy said:

Come on now theDumbMule, you're one of the long-term Fortress subs.  Swear to God, the last time I was at the Fortress MVD mentioned you.  Didn't do my ego a bit of good either.  But on second thought your goals are pretty good.  I'm always a disappointment.

I think you and I probably have similar experiences in our sessions.  The mistresses know what they have in us, know how to get in our heads, and know how to get us coming back begging for more.  But they also know how to keep us in our place.

I hope MVD said good things.  I was happy to see you got to schedule a session with Mistress Rey.  It is tearing me up I can’t make a trip to the Fortress to see her.

On 12/31/2023 at 4:31 PM, theDumbMule said:

I would love to be able to have at least one session in 2024 with each of the current mistresses.  

As a bonus goal, if could do so and just avoid disappointing just one of them I would be sky high.

I believe in you, as crazy as that may sound!  Let’s get you to FF so you can finally not disappoint us! X 

On 1/1/2024 at 12:18 AM, JustAGuy said:

Except for the last time, I was pretty entertained!  🎁 

20 hours ago, sissyrobbi said:

my next FF visit will be even more epic than the last 🍆 now that i'm all trained up 🧘‍♀️🍆💦 

the desire

double domme

2 glorious hours

pink room all the way

and dinner afterwards 💕 

Trained?  That was just Day 1!  So many more activities to partake in, our little sissy whore. 😘🍆🍆🍆🌊 

felt like i left there pretty 'schooled' 👩‍🎓 oh i suppose a refresher course or two may be needed 👠 did manage to keep my heels on 💅🏽

sighs 🙏 can still feel your thighs gripping my head while my legs were up on the rack as my innerds were gurgling. and you taping on a lil strip 'No a smaller piece of tape' you said 😫  and that 🍆 of yours 🥰 down my throat ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Go Team Pink Room 💕

22 hours ago, sissyrobbi said:

felt like i left there pretty 'schooled' 👩‍🎓 oh i suppose a refresher course or two may be needed 👠 did manage to keep my heels on 💅🏽

sighs 🙏 can still feel your thighs gripping my head while my legs were up on the rack as my innerds were gurgling. and you taping on a lil strip 'No a smaller piece of tape' you said 😫  and that 🍆 of yours 🥰 down my throat ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Go Team Pink Room 💕

Team Pink Room got u! 
(Micro taped, glammed, & STUFFED)

💖🩹👠👙🍆💥🍆🌊

xx

MVD 

On 12/31/2023 at 4:31 PM, theDumbMule said:

Let’s hope you’re able to keep your New Year’s resolution!

22 hours ago, sissyrobbi said:

Go Team Pink Room 💕

A slut that knows what they wants, we love that 💅🏼 

More roleplays with fun scenarios and costume changes!! Love when my inner theater kid gets to come out and play, especially when I get to throw some humiliation into the mix. ;) 

Some of my favorite roles include…

-Babysitter
-Stepmommy/sister
-Mommy!! 
(love me a good ageplay roleplay!)
-School Bully 
-Nurse 
the list goes on and on…

Insert your subservient role here 😇 

Edited by Mistress Eva Koi

• 2 months later...