An Incredible Session w/Mistresses Von Dietz & Feng

Hi! I'm an experienced kinkster who has been active in the community for almost a decade, as a submissive first and now mainly as a kink photographer. I was in *awe* of how good the session was with Mistress Von Dietz & Mistress Feng recently. It's been some years since I've booked w/the Fortress and going back in w/these two powerhouses of sensuality & strength was such a rewarding and fun experience. Both Mistresses are drop dead gorgeous, incredibly talented, seductive, sadistic, and on point with their choices through the session, perfectly balancing sadism with sensuality. They also both played off of each other incredibly. Internally, it was a navigation of letting myself once again go in to "sub space" after being more switch as of late. Thankful to have "let myself go" with them. When I dropped into sub space, the session culminated and I lost myself in the greatest way. Also - both Mistresses were outstanding w/their aftercare, which as any good kinkster would know is super significant. Cannot recommend Mistress Von Dietz & Mistress Feng enough. 5 star session. As I told them on my way out, grateful for their energy and looking forward to the next.

1 hour ago, alexis_v_87 said:

Hi! I'm an experienced kinkster who has been active in the community for almost a decade, as a submissive first and now mainly as a kink photographer. I was in *awe* of how good the session was with Mistress Von Dietz & Mistress Feng recently. It's been some years since I've booked w/the Fortress and going back in w/these two powerhouses of sensuality & strength was such a rewarding and fun experience. Both Mistresses are drop dead gorgeous, incredibly talented, seductive, sadistic, and on point with their choices through the session, perfectly balancing sadism with sensuality. They also both played off of each other incredibly. Internally, it was a navigation of letting myself once again go in to "sub space" after being more switch as of late. Thankful to have "let myself go" with them. When I dropped into sub space, the session culminated and I lost myself in the greatest way. Also - both Mistresses were outstanding w/their aftercare, which as any good kinkster would know is super significant. Cannot recommend Mistress Von Dietz & Mistress Feng enough. 5 star session. As I told them on my way out, grateful for their energy and looking forward to the next.

I would say you were outstanding with how long you could hold your breath! I’m still in awe about it . Maybe next time we can try for 3 minutes ⏱️😜

2 hours ago, alexis_v_87 said:

“Ooooh he must be a swimmer!!” 😂 

Nothing like a 🧸 that understands that his oxygen is a gift from Mistress.  I demand more than one hour, very soon. 😈