Favorite type of session/scenario

Lights

As one that has continued to explore being a sissy. What are some other methods or scenarios that you would recommend? Mistress Feng has been brilliant thus far and I am curious to explore further. Love the thought of toys, dressing up, and much more. (There’s always room for more ;))

37 minutes ago, Lights said:

As one that has continued to explore being a sissy. What are some other methods or scenarios that you would recommend? Mistress Feng has been brilliant thus far and I am curious to explore further. Love the thought of toys, dressing up, and much more. (There’s always room for more ;))

I’m thinking of a scenario where you come in for a facial/massage and then something unexpected happens..💆🏻‍♂️🧖🍆💥

On 1/19/2024 at 2:09 PM, Lights said:

Sissies can be made to perform in so many ways. I find it more helpful to determine hard limit(s) then decide how that impacts what I feel like making one do for me.

Example: you're a dirty-sissy-whore-of-the evening, and a bit of a ditzy prude so don't want to dance on a the Pink Room stripper pole to earn enough nickels to buy a new thong to replace your current cum stained one.

Well you still need a new thong, so I'll have to figure out other services you're good at providing... I've taken pity on you, in a hot-dumb-sissy-sorty-way, and decide to help you earn your way to replace that old cum soaked crotch pouch on it's last legs. You're welcome.

You could very well be a sissy-whore-slut best used on their back, all fours, bent over, who knows? We'll have to experiment and figure that out, as a team. No shortage of Fortress Mistresses to take their turn on you and see what you're good at. You'd be gagged of course- we don't need your commentary. If you manage to mumble something about wanting your mouth filled with something other than a ball-gag, you might find a Mistress willing to oblige....

Mistress Kang: that’s a great perspective & I’m sure this sissy would be very willing to work hard and long to earn every nickel along the way. You’re right about the limits and having that understood early so we know how far we can go. I’d like that swap out that ball-gag early for something else too. These are good points to really see what’s possible. 

On 1/20/2024 at 8:58 PM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Maybe?? You should always wear your heels in front of me now and be in position #7!😆

I don’t know what got over me. Of course I will wear them along with any other pretty outfits you see best fit for me. And getting into the positions you require..