Schoolgirl Domme

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

Just posted a few pics of me in my favorite schoolgirl look. Oh, how I love to play with the look and variations of it! The looong socks, fluffy colorful legwarmers, uber micro mini pleated skirts and tall chunky wedge heels. It's like my signature.

http://www.fortressnyc.com/forum/gallery/image/1863-schoolgirl5jpg/

Some feel the look is not "dominant". How do you feel about your domme in such an outfit?

Guest Mistress Kang

Just posted a few pics of me in my favorite schoolgirl look. Oh, how I love to play with the look and variations of it! The looong socks, fluffy colorful legwarmers, uber micro mini pleated skirts and tall chunky wedge heels. It's like my signature.

Some feel the look is not "dominant". How do you feel about your domme in such an outfit?

One more thing, would it be any different if your domme wore a clown costume? We have one here, don't tempt me. You *know* I'd make it work- have you on your knees, make you put on your own clampSSS and tighten them right before you crouch down and kiss the pom poms on my shoes.

SUPERIOR MISTRESS KANG, YOU look dominant wearing anything. :D

One more thing, would it be any different if your domme wore a clown costume? We have one here, don't tempt me. You *know* I'd make it work- have you on your knees, make you put on your own clampSSS and tighten them right before you crouch down and kiss the pom poms on my shoes.

Clowns freak me out, just something weird about em. But schoolgirls can definitely be dominant, personally I think that it's more interesting when the domme is someone maybe unexpected. The idea that the cute girl walking down the street is actiually a ruthless domme is a huge turn-on.

I would never have left school if you were in my class, that is for sure!

I think there's definitely a dominant school girl fetish, partially because of the apparent paradox and also probably propagated by the increasing popularity of Hentai in American culture as well. I've had my own fun with it since for my first double with Mistress Kim and Seung, I requested school girl outfits.

I think your school girl outfits, Mistress, are part of your appeal (among others) and its less about the outfits, but your twist on them, making them fun and colorful. I'm not sure how 3 foot shoes would really work into that.

Mistress Kang,

I know that wearing a leather outfit, immediately comes to mind in concert with a Domme, but I share similar feelings to Footslave, I adore the schoolgirl outfit/look, you wear it so well, as I love a dominant woman coming from what might typically be an unexpected source, such as a schoolgirl, that excites me to actually see what a girl dressed in this manner is really capable of. I must say that my mind races everytime I view Schoolgirl 6.

As for a clown, I honestly think that you could actually make any outfit work, you seem to have a dominant presence that shines through, plus clowns can actually be pretty scary, as in the film Killer Clowns From Outer Space.

It is just sooo sexy that I'd surely submit and let you do whatever you felt like to me. Of course all of the Fortress ladies can pull it off because they're all so sweet. MmmMmm

I think it has to do with the lady wearing it (knowing what lies beneath). I bet you and Mistress Zhao would give it a whirl without anyone even asking :).

I can just imagine waiting on my knees and the sight of Clarabell walking in, LOL!

My very first Mistress back in Birmingham, England used to look amazing as a School Girl Domme, every since it has been a favourite of mine. It is very sexual for me to be dominated by someone dressed in such a innocent way.

A number of Mistresses have been kind enough to explore this with me since.

If I ever get back to NY and the Fortress it is on my wish list!

If you haven't tried it I can only recomend you do.

Mistress Kang,

I think You are dominant in any outfit because You exude confidence and dominance. So I think the same goes for any Domme that feels comfortable in her skin and still has the confidence to be herself despite wearing clothes that don't fit with the Domme image. You pull it off because You are playing with images and stereotypes but it doesn't change who You are. You've opened my eyes to many things and the Domme/schoolgirl look is just one of them.

whip

I looked at those pics Mistress Kang, and you look absolutely HOT in all of those pics! Then again, I think it is impossible for you to not look hot in a picture. You are AMAZING!

I think you look really HOT

But I think the villain domme look is more up my alley...

I wish i could find a certain picture on here but i cant, and i think it was the outfit i got to me you in :)

for some clothes make the Domme. for me a true Domme like Yourself can wear anything and still have that effect over me MsKang.