Dominatrix session

marcus

It was fun being dominated by Mistress Hadid, Mistress Feng, Mistress Von Dietz, and Mistress Westwood. They are very talented women: no session is the same because they are very talented and well keep you on the edge of your seat; making you wonder what they will do to you next. I've seen them several times in a group of three and a group of four and I'm a regular client for life God willing. 

12 hours ago, marcus said:

It was fun being dominated by Mistress Hadid, Mistress Feng, Mistress Von Dietz, and Mistress Westwood. They are very talented women: no session is the same because they are very talented and well keep you on the edge of your seat; making you wonder what they will do to you next. I've seen them several times in a group of three and a group of four and I'm a regular client for life God willing. 

Can’t wait for our next check up darling. 👩🏻‍⚕️💋

On 2/24/2024 at 1:54 AM, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

Marcus darling!! You are such a good slave. Always a joy come up with new ways to torture and tease you 😂😇 

Cannot wait for the Gemini birthday celebration! We’re gonna have so much fun turning you into a piñata!  

Omg yes Gemini birthday bash!! Bring on the 🎂 🍗 🍉 🥳🥳