Most degrading?

This question can be answered by the Mistresses as well as members...

What do you find to be THE most degrading act on a slave?  I ask because I am VERY VERY much into degrading and have yet to really find anyone who can really take it to the level I want (booking at the Fortress soon lol)

So which act is the ultimate degrading?

Simple acts like spitting / slapping / pissing / fingers down the throat gagging?

or more "big acts" like strap on, Cuckold? even Cuckold clean up? 

Whats your ultimate? 

I find spitting VERY degrading which is why I love it.. Forced anything as well.... BUT I think MY ultimate is, being passed around to her friends to be used in any way those friends (or other mistresses) wish 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, BlindGoat said:

What do you find to be THE most degrading act on a slave?  I ask because I am VERY VERY much into degrading and have yet to really find anyone who can really take it to the level I want (booking at the Fortress soon lol)

Simple acts like spitting / slapping / pissing / fingers down the throat gagging?

Whats your ultimate? 

I find spitting VERY degrading which is why I love it.. Forced anything as well.... BUT I think MY ultimate is, being passed around to her friends to be used in any way those friends (or other mistresses) wish 

Hmm good question.. personally, I don’t think there is an ultimate. I think ANYTHING can be seen as degrading especially if the sub is forced to do it. 

For example; one might find spitting such a degrading act but another might see it as a reward/treat since it is a gift from a mistresses body.

Since your ultimate is being passed around, we will definitely have our way with you and you’re not allowed to have a say in what we can do. And of course we have to add lots and lots of 💦 

11 hours ago, BlindGoat said:

Can I ask, how would Cuckold be conducted at the Fortress? 

Usually cuckolds will be a roleplay. 
For example a scenario that starts like this: You are my husband/boyfriend and I send you out to buy some lingerie sets for me and my girlfriends (other mistresses) for a fun night out. Obviously you’ll have to carry our bags/drinks while I gossip with the girls how you can’t please me and I remind you that you can’t. And then...... You'll have to find out what comes next!

On 3/6/2024 at 4:42 AM, Mistress Eva Koi said:

Toilet play is a big one for me. What could be more degrading than being our little waste receptacle? ☺️🚽

in my opinion too.. but in addition to the degradation, for me I see it as a reward🥰

On 3/4/2024 at 2:49 PM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

I am unable to only choose one! 
Spitting, SPH, Cuckhold are among three of my top favorites.  😍

What beverage/consumption would I need to bring to keep help replenish all of the spitting if I may humbly ask?

On 2/28/2024 at 9:15 AM, BlindGoat said:

Whats your ultimate? 

Being passed around as a Toy to several different Mistresses is very degrading… being used as there personal Toy, spit on, slapped, with no choice but to lie there and take it is 🔥! Once the Gimp mask goes on you aren’t a man anymore your are their Toy to be used as they want.

On 3/8/2024 at 8:04 AM, Mark73 said:

in my opinion too.. but in addition to the degradation, for me I see it as a reward🥰

One man’s trash is another man’s treasure 💩. Me and Mistress Koi always love a good toilet play 😉

On 3/6/2024 at 7:16 AM, BlindGoat said:

I dont think there is much I can't handle LOL

I feel like with 3 of you my soft limits would not only get broken but shattered LOL  and I LIKE IT!! lol

We love pushing a sub to their limits 😍

Edited by Mistress Angel Feng

14 hours ago, FF Toy Slut said:

Check out my posts in the devotee forum… it’s wild what they have done to me on many occasions 

Sadly I dont have access to that form!!!  I would actually LOVE to hear some of those stories!!!!!!!!!!!