TICKLING SESSION INFO FOR A NO SAFEWORD SESSION WITH MISTRESS KOI & MISTRESS VON DIETZ

My name is Anthony and very young looking 44 years old Martial artist from the Scotch Plains area in NJ and will be potentially driving in to make an appointment this month for a" NO SAFEWORD" HOUR FF/M tickling session. I have been in contact with the very professional booking agent by email and I am very close to making a decision on doing a session with Mistress Koi and Mistress Von Dietz and just want to ask these questions before I finalize the session. 

My question is if these 2 women have experience with very fit strong athletic men who do not think tickling can break them and how often does that happen when a sub is not responsive and will continue with the session the full hour to continue to try to break them? I highly doubt I will react to it, but still enjoy watching or receiving the tickling.  

How often do you 2 in the forum succeed at tickling strong men who think they are not ticklish?  

This will be my first session and spending decent money on picking the best women who can handle a very physical man for an hour or at least try. 

I was trying to get this answered before I set up an appointment today for Monday. 

Which mistress is the best at breaking and humbling men who think they are tough and can handle the tickling and use oil, blindfolds and mainly fingers while starting slow with teasing???

I am not into being beaten or verbal humiliation.  I want to hear a story about tough guys who broke under the hands of beautiful women and not stories of weak men breaking which I read so far.  

Right now I am very impressed with Mistress Von Dietz photos.

Sorry about all my questions, but I have done a lot of research in this area before narrowing down my first session choice and want to make sure I am with the most confident beautiful women with these tickling skills... 

10 minutes ago, Anthony Garcia said:

I was trying to get this answered before I set up an appointment today for Monday. 

Which mistress is the best at breaking and humbling men who think they are tough and can handle the tickling and use oil, blindfolds and mainly fingers while starting slow with teasing???

I am not into being beaten or verbal humiliation.  I want to hear a story about tough guys who broke under the hands of beautiful women and not stories of weak men breaking which I read so far.  

Right now I am very impressed with Mistress Von Dietz photos.

Sorry about all my questions, but I have done a lot of research in this area before narrowing down my first session choice and want to make sure I am with the most confident beautiful women with these tickling skills... 

Tough guys vs weak guys - that's all a fantasy. Most men are physically bigger and stronger than most women. I don't consider any of the men who visit us "weak"- it takes a lot to endure what we dish out mentally, emotionally, physically...

Mistress Kang,

I was using generalizations and did not want to offend any clients or your great studio.  I did not mean all your clients are weak. You are correct. I am sure you have had really tough men endure your sessions. 

What I mean is I am seeing the clients who call themselves "subbys" or "submissives" and act like they are just lucky to be with women or pay to worship in "this forum" which is fine for them. 

However, that language is foreign to me. I do not know if that is a character the man is playing or if they really think they are real life subs.  I consider everyone to be my equal. 

Being in NYC, I am sure you have had cocky athletes or personal trainers like myself visiting your facility who think they can endure the tickling who you can't break and if you still try for the full hour? 

Without videos, it is much harder to gauge who has the best skills combined with beauty. On C4S site, many women have stores that preview the tickling so you can get a good indication of what to expect. That is one of the reasons I am having this discussion here. 

44 minutes ago, Anthony Garcia said:

Mistress Kang,

I was using generalizations and did not want to offend any clients or your great studio.  I did not mean all your clients are weak. You are correct. I am sure you have had really tough men endure your sessions. 

What I mean is I am seeing the clients who call themselves "subbys" or "submissives" and act like they are just lucky to be with women or pay to worship in "this forum" which is fine for them. 

However, that language is foreign to me. I do not know if that is a character the man is playing or if they really think they are real life subs.  I consider everyone to be my equal. 

Being in NYC, I am sure you have had cocky athletes or personal trainers like myself visiting your facility who think they can endure the tickling who you can't break and if you still try for the full hour? 

Without videos, it is much harder to gauge who has the best skills combined with beauty. On C4S site, many women have stores that preview the tickling so you can get a good indication of what to expect. That is one of the reasons I am having this discussion here. 

While you may resist, our sessions are not competitive- we are not professionally trained athletes and cannot risk injury. That said, yes, we will still try for your entire session, we don't give up 🙂

Hello Anthony, 

Thank you for visiting the Forum, & welcome to The Fetish Fortress! 
I can personally assure you, that once you are in my presence, you will not be going anywhere. Nor should you desire to! 

We will begin with the necessary bondage, leaning on the more extreme for tickle torture.  

YES, I will attest that Mistress Koi is an excellent tickle partner in crime! 
Once you are all wrapped up & cozy in our sadistic spider web, you may actually begin to second guess your choices on this day.
We will certainly take our time unwrapping our present, & have our sweet way with you!  
As always, that hour shall be very well spent.  

We’ll own you soon, my tickle pet. 😈

X

MVD

*ALL OTHER TICKLE PETS ARE NOW IN TROUBLE BY MVD FOR NOT RESPONDING TO THIS POST. 🤔😈

Edited by Mistress Von Dietz

Of course, no one would get hurt since you are a professional and a master at your craft.  That is what I am talking about. "Not giving up!".  I just want to experience a sensory overload from the experts with tickling and max out my heart rate from the intense cardio mixed in with soft tickling. 

Since 2008. I do similar work where I push boundaries with my clients and avoid injuries. I have a good understanding about the 'Golgi Tendon Organ' with the nervous system and how much a person can endure mentally. 

Correction: For the record, Mistress Kang does have videos on CS4 and plenty of content of herself on this site.  I will post the link below so members can purchase her videos or preview Mistress Kang's work.  It is just that the other current artists from your studio have no videos. 

Sometimes it is body language or the way a sexy mistress moves their hands that brings in a client to the tickling fetish...  I like soft feminine hands that can be torturous and give pleasure all at the same time... 

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/44260/asian-dungeon--fetish-fortress/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/ClipTitle-asc/Limit10

21 minutes ago, Anthony Garcia said:

Of course, no one would get hurt since you are a professional and a master at your craft.  That is what I am talking about. "Not giving up!".  I just want to experience a sensory overload from the experts with tickling and max out my heart rate from the intense cardio mixed in with soft tickling. 

Since 2008. I do similar work where I push boundaries with my clients and avoid injuries. I have a good understanding about the 'Golgi Tendon Organ' with the nervous system and how much a person can endure mentally. 

Correction: For the record, Mistress Kang does have videos on CS4 and plenty of content of herself on this site.  I will post the link below so members can purchase her videos or preview Mistress Kang's work.  It is just that the other current artists from your studio have no videos. 

Sometimes it is body language or the way a sexy mistress moves their hands that brings in a client to the tickling fetish...  I like soft feminine hands that can be torturous and give pleasure all at the same time... 

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/44260/asian-dungeon--fetish-fortress/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/ClipTitle-asc/Limit10

Sounds like we're on the same page then 🙂

Those videos were a very early experimental project we did. It was fun while it lasted. If we ever decide to make more, ya'll will be the first to know.

LOL!!! "Second guess." I am sold.  As long as you start with the slow warmup touches before the hard stuff.  Mistress Von Dietz is speaking my language and I am looking over my schedule right now before I go to the gym in this rain.  I want to find out about her "dangerous fingertips" in person. 

Right now it is just going to be Mistress Von Dietz.  The second artist I am not sure on yet since there is not much content on Mistress Koi other than a few photos, some reviews and a few comments.  The price point is decent for a second ler, but I am not 100% sure on the second woman at the moment...

Of course I handle more than 2, but I have to go with my current budget being self employed...

1 hour ago, Anthony Garcia said:

At the Fortress or in any experience in a session with dommes using a safe word is not giving up! Don’t think it is :). 
I’m not sure what type of athlete you are but imagine you are trying to set a PR for weight lifting. Say you usually do 50kgs for deadlifts but you want to try for 55kgs, you try to do it but weren’t able to. But it’s okay that you weren’t able to, just means you have to get stronger! So at the Fortress, when you use safe words, it just means you weren’t able to withstand what happened and have to use a safe word and maybe if you build up the tolerance the next time you may not have to use a safe word. Safe words are all about keep you safe and for us not to push you to extreme limits.

Regardless of all this, I think all the Mistresses here are well suited for a tickling session. We are professionals and enjoy seeing you squirm and know all the secrets spot to aim for, and what tools to use 😉

50 minutes ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

At the Fortress or in any experience in a session with dommes using a safe word is not giving up! Don’t think it is :). 
I’m not sure what type of athlete you are but imagine you are trying to set a PR for weight lifting. Say you usually do 50kgs for deadlifts but you want to try for 55kgs, you try to do it but weren’t able to. But it’s okay that you weren’t able to, just means you have to get stronger! So at the Fortress, when you use safe words, it just means you weren’t able to withstand what happened and have to use a safe word and maybe if you build up the tolerance the next time you may not have to use a safe word. Safe words are all about keep you safe and for us not to push you to extreme limits.

Regardless of all this, I think all the Mistresses here are well suited for a tickling session. We are professionals and enjoy seeing you squirm and know all the secrets spot to aim for, and what tools to use 😉

Ahh yes, my sweet & sassy tormentor in crime. 😈 Coming in clutch as always, with sage words of wisdom!
You recently gave me my new favorite technique, & paired with our sensual “Spa Day”, I have to say, it is killin’ them softly.

😂😭🥰

Edited by Mistress Von Dietz

12 minutes ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Ahh yes, my other tormentor in crime. 😈 Coming in clutch as always, with sage words of wisdom!
You recently gave me my new favorite technique, & paired with our sensual “Spa Day”, I have to say, it is killin’ them softly.

😂😭🥰

Always have to throw in some wisdom 😇😈.

Ohhhh yes, another thing to pair with sensual “spa day” the treatment list goes on a on. 💆🏻

I am back from the gym. I was getting mentally prepared for all this fun. 

Mistress Jessy Kang - Thank you for the correct definition. I learned something. 

Mistress Angel Feng-  Thank you for your advice. If I was getting beat with sticks, getting punched or kick or if you used weapons I would be very concerned and definitely would use what you call consensual non-consent play (CNC).   That would be cheating if I am blindfolded and hit with weapons or sharp objects...

Tickling with fingers does not scare me at all or the oil and that is the type of session I am looking for. With fingers, you can do the CNC all you want.  I do not mind the brush or feather either at times. Mainly manicured feminine skilled fingernails is my fetish combined with natural sensuality and teasing. 

Mistress Von Dietz - I am in the process of booking the session now. 

33 minutes ago, Anthony Garcia said:

I am back from the gym. I was getting mentally prepared for all this fun. 

Mistress Jessy Kang - Thank you for the correct definition. I learned something. 

Mistress Angel Feng-  Thank you for your advice. If I was getting beat with sticks, getting punched or kick or if you used weapons I would be very concerned and definitely would use what you call consensual non-consent play (CNC).   That would be cheating if I am blindfolded and hit with weapons or sharp objects...

Tickling with fingers does not scare me at all or the oil and that is the type of session I am looking for. With fingers, you can do the CNC all you want.  I do not mind the brush or feather either at times. Mainly manicured feminine skilled fingernails is my fetish combined with natural sensuality and teasing. 

Mistress Von Dietz - I am in the process of booking the session now. 

CNC, also known as consensual non-consent is a power dynamic that is arranged between the submissive and the dominant. With this type of arrangement it allows a role-play of forced activities. Sometime people will agree to the CNC for specific scenes or for a permanent arrangement. While CNC may override words such as “no” or “stop”, it will still have a safe word that everyone partaking in the scene must abide by.

In CNC the scene is something that will always be consented beforehand. We, the Mistresses will never force any of our lovely subs in doing something they don’t want.  
Therefore, we won’t ever give you a beating with sticks, use weapons, punch or kick you unless you want it. Which is why we always discuss limits and safe words before playing! 😇

8 minutes ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

CNC, also known as consensual non-consent is a power dynamic that is arranged between the submissive and the dominant. With this type of arrangement it allows a role-play of forced activities. Sometime people will agree to the CNC for specific scenes or for a permanent arrangement. While CNC may override words such as “no” or “stop”, it will still have a safe word that everyone partaking in the scene must abide by.

In CNC the scene is something that will always be consented beforehand. We, the Mistresses will never force any of our lovely subs in doing something they don’t want.  
Therefore, we won’t ever give you a beating with sticks, use weapons, punch or kick you unless you want it. Which is why we always discuss limits and safe words before playing! 😇

A good Mistress can read you without words. It may take time but the intention, desire, and ability is there. 

12 hours ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Mistress Angel Feng - Yes, that is exactly what I mean. For this session, my limits are simple without striking, sticks or sharp objects. I am trained in self-defense and when it comes to any striking and that is why that is a hard limit. 

Since this is strictly tickling with mainly fingernails and oil, the session sounds "easy" to complete.  

I will still enjoy it either way if I do not respond since we all have common interests.  Some scratching is fine with fingernails to warm up the skin.  The first session is experimental since I know that almost every vanilla woman I meet does not have any knowledge in sensual torture or tickling in general like all of you... Most women do not have the intellectual capacity to understand this fetish and why I am here. 

Mistress Angel Feng - Yes, that is exactly what I mean. For this session, my limits are simple without striking, sticks or sharp objects. I am trained in self-defense and when it comes to any striking and that is why that is a hard limit. 

Since this is strictly tickling with mainly fingernails and oil, the session sounds "easy" to complete.  

I will still enjoy it either way if I do not respond since we all have common interests.  Some scratching is fine with fingernails to warm up the skin.  The first session is experimental since I know that almost every vanilla woman I meet does not have any knowledge in sensual torture or tickling in general like all of you... Most women do not have the intellectual capacity to understand this fetish and why I am here. 

Even at the Fortress, if we were to do anything that involves striking we would definitely bound you to the table. You wouldn’t have the chance to defend yourself, but of course we won’t be doing that. Unless someone changes their mind.😉

I think any gender not just woman, when you introduce them into the world of BDSM it is hard to understand. It’s not due to the lack of intelligence but due to the fact that it is so different from what they know sexually. “Most woman do not have the intellectual capacity to understand”. Before coming to the Fortress I had limited knowledge about BDSM and what it entails, this didn’t mean I was intellectually stunted from learning more about BDSM.
Once you sit down and thoroughly explain to someone what BDSM is about, they will either accept it or just not want to know more. Once I knew more, I accepted BDSM into my life. However, if someone doesn’t want to learn more it doesn’t mean they don’t have the intellectual capacity, it’s just not their cup of tea 🤗.  You can’t force a Vanilla person into liking BDSDM, just like how you can’t force the Mistresses to being Vanilla. Everyone has their preferences on things they like/dislike, want to learn/not learn and that is okay. We shouldn’t shame a person for this 😆.

Hopefully, for your first session it makes you branch out to other areas of BDSM. We always love it when our subs try new things 😇🖤

Mistress Feng - I agree with most of what you are saying and no one should be forced into BDSM and some have to discover it.  Very true! I also discovered fetish later in my mid 20s. 

What I mean by 'intellectual capacity' is people who enjoy this advanced play have a degree of empathy in portions of their brain, vagus nerve and, neurons for their partner, to explore new pleasure methods to make everyone happy.

Women and men should always look for new ways to improve when it comes to pleasing their partners. I am still learning and want to learn more.  I believe most people have a little kink in them. 

When a 'vanilla partner' runs out of tricks, many times the relationship fails because the brain has a lower 'baseline' of dopamine every time they are together. Eventually, the dopamine, endorphins, and oxytocin fade after many months or years because a partner 'subconsciously' seeks better partners than their current mate, even with guilt. That is why the relationship starts strong and fades because of complacency and the lack of learning your partners needs.  The brain ultimately chases what gives it the most dopamine. 

I rate intellect by the willingness to learn in general combined with empathy, whether it is used positively to help people or negatively to take advantage of people while having the ability to weigh risk vs. reward. 

We have over a 60% divorce rate in the US for many reasons... Complacency and vanilla relations are some of the reasons.  Less intelligent people are less eager to learn how to please their partner, usually selfish in relations, and do not feel the need to learn new skills...

Then I noticed that the women who were the best at this craft, were also very intelligent women with an average general IQ of 120 or higher and had the intellectual capacity with the eagerness to study how to push the limits of pain and pleasure.   

So far I am impressed by you, Mistress Kang, Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Rey when it comes to understanding the sensual arts based on what I read here...   

Mistress Feng - I agree with most of what you are saying and no one should be forced into BDSM and some have to discover it.  Very true! I also discovered fetish later in my mid 20s. 

What I mean by 'intellectual capacity' is people who enjoy this advanced play have a degree of empathy in portions of their brain, vagus nerve and, neurons for their partner, to explore new pleasure methods to make everyone happy.

Women and men should always look for new ways to improve when it comes to pleasing their partners. I am still learning and want to learn more.  I believe most people have a little kink in them. 

When a 'vanilla partner' runs out of tricks, many times the relationship fails because the brain has a lower 'baseline' of dopamine every time they are together. Eventually, the dopamine, endorphins, and oxytocin fade after many months or years because a partner 'subconsciously' seeks better partners than their current mate, even with guilt. That is why the relationship starts strong and fades because of complacency and the lack of learning your partners needs.  The brain ultimately chases what gives it the most dopamine. 

I rate intellect by the willingness to learn in general combined with empathy, whether it is used positively to help people or negatively to take advantage of people while having the ability to weigh risk vs. reward. 

We have over a 60% divorce rate in the US for many reasons... Complacency and vanilla relations are some of the reasons.  Less intelligent people are less eager to learn how to please their partner, usually selfish in relations, and do not feel the need to learn new skills...

Then I noticed that the women who were the best at this craft, were also very intelligent women with an average general IQ of 120 or higher and had the intellectual capacity with the eagerness to study how to push the limits of pain and pleasure.   

So far I am impressed by you, Mistress Kang, Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Rey when it comes to understanding the sensual arts based on what I read here...   

Hmmm.. I wouldn’t consider BDSM “advanced” play. It is just play that allows people to explore their deepest darkest fantasies, kinks and sexual deviances. Just because a person is vanilla doesn’t make their “play” not as advanced. This isn’t a competition and we shouldn’t compare apples to oranges. Because when we do that we are essentially shaming a person for what they like or don't like, and that’s not what BDSM should be about. This is a place of acceptance and a safe haven for a lot of people so they won’t be judged. These are the emojis I think of when I think about BDSM and Fortress ❤️‍🔥💞😍🥰🥳🎉🎊

Of course all genders should look for ways to please their partners. However, outside of the Fortress I have met loads of kinky people unwilling to satisfy their partners and vanilla people too. It’s all about the want to satisfy another person and like you said empathy. There are selfish people in a BDSM relationship just like there are in a vanilla relationship. It two to make a relationship work 👫🏻👩🏻🤝👩🏽👬. There are many theories on love and how to make a relationship work. My favorite is “The triangular theory of love” developed by Robert Sternberg. 🔼 🖤 💖 

I believe as long as you are in a loving relationship and can show care towards your partner in different ways, no one can run out of tricks. A relationship isn’t always about tricks in the bedroom but rather genuine responses and actions of a partner. For example; Giving gifts to a partner, cooking for them, and being there for them in their darkest days.  🤗

Not everyone is willing to learn something but that shouldn’t make them less intellectual than everyone else. If I were to force you to learn computer science and you weren’t willing to would that make you less intellectual? No it wouldn’t, people have different priorities and difference in interests. 😆

Anthony! 

I absolutely can NOT believe that you are sleeping on the opportunity to challenge yourself, to a double trouble temptress tickle session, with Mistress Feng & I this Thursday!  

And I thought I knew you.. 😂

You may want to think this through.

Four lovely manicured hands vs two.. What could possibly happen to you? 😈😈🤤

💋

MVD

Mistress Von Dietz - We already know each other LOL!   Did you lose the confidence to break me yourself with tickling already? I read you are a self-described pro at tickling and what your clients say...  

Of course, I can handle both of you with so-called dangerous fingers and oil with basic brushes and whatever the sensual spa means or the sensory overload from tickling. I am already over my budget of 300+ and close to 400.  Since it is you, I do not mind the extra price I have to pay for what clients in NYC call the best.  

Mistress Feng - This is a very interesting topic and you have an interesting perspective.  I will reply tomorrow to this. 

3 hours ago, Anthony Garcia said:

Mistress Von Dietz - We already know each other LOL!   Did you lose the confidence to break me yourself with tickling already? I read you are a self-described pro at tickling and what your clients say...  

Of course, I can handle both of you with so-called dangerous fingers and oil with basic brushes and whatever the sensual spa means or the sensory overload from tickling. I am already over my budget of 300+ and close to 400.  Since it is you, I do not mind the extra price I have to pay for what clients in NYC call the best.  

Mistress Feng - This is a very interesting topic and you have an interesting perspective.  I will reply tomorrow to this. 

Hope to see your response soon.

Take a look at some of the topics I talked about. I‘ll insert some links! Happy reading 🤗

http://pzacad.pitzer.edu/~dmoore/psych199/1986_sternberg_trianglelove.pdf

https://www.aafp.org/pubs/fpm/issues/2006/0100/p47.html

https://www.hindustantimes.com/lifestyle/relationships/tips-for-healthy-relationship-4-essential-pillars-of-a-strong-and-flourishing-connection-101691569432869-amp.html

https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/61661039.pdf

4 hours ago, Anthony Garcia said:

Silly rabbit!  
I sense a bit of a brat if I do say so myself! 
Be careful my dear pet, what you wish for.  
I love far too much to slowly & sweetly break my precious toys with my bare hands, & mischievous smile. 💋
As you have likely observed here on the forum, ticking is one of my passions!  

You must strive to be my best toy. 

MVD