Mistress Feng and Mistress Koi Session

On 3/26/2024 at 5:59 PM, theDumbMule said:

I don’t think us judging would be a good idea.  The 1st time anyone gave less than a 10.0 would not work.

theDumbMule gives a score of … 9.5!!

”Let’s hear from the judge…”

”ow! Ow! OW! OOOWWW! Ok 10.0!!!”

Nope, I can’t judge the mistresses. I’m unqualified for the position.

Exactly, anything under a 10.0 someone’s going to get punished 💥 

On 3/23/2024 at 3:57 PM, Lilbitchbobby said:

Hehehe ok ummmi almost won??  But next time i can take an extra beatdown.    Both of your leg scissors were impossible to get out of  ill do two hours nxt time

I think we have very different definitions of the word "almost" :P Better luck winning the championship belt next time, LBB~ And just know if you try and tickle your way out, we've got more hands and legs to punish you!! 

1 hour ago, Mistress Eva Koi said:

I think we have very different definitions of the word "almost" :P Better luck winning the championship belt next time, LBB~ And just know if you try and tickle your way out, we've got more hands and legs to punish you!! 

😨😨😨😨 Mistress Koi i will never do that to you are my favorite 😜.     We'll start planning it in a couple months outfits rules etc lol

2 hours ago, Mistress Eva Koi said:

LOL!  This never ends well for them. 

1 hour ago, Lilbitchbobby said:

The golden blondes MVD and westwood vs Lbb in a school bully humiliation session????

LOLL ARE YOU KIDDING ME LBB?!? 🤣
The Golden Blondes  are SO MEAN!! 

You wouldn’t last 30 seconds with us-you wish you could be crawling for the door, but you’d be too busy having your a$$ handed to you!! 😵‍💫🤤

Edited by Mistress Von Dietz

3 hours ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

LOLL ARE YOU KIDDING ME LBB?!? 🤣
The Golden Blondes  are SO MEAN!! 

You wouldn’t last 30 seconds with us-you wish you could be crawling for the door, but you’d be too busy having your a$$ handed to you!! 😵‍💫🤤

Hahaaha lbb wimps out.   No golden blondes