Session with Mistress Koi

After a very prolonged absence, I was finally able to find my way back to the Fortress.  For this occasion, I was able to have a session with Mistress Koi.  I had a session with her once before, during her last tenure at the Fortress, and wanted to “try my luck” again!

What can I say?  First, she is incredibly beautiful - and was dressed to kill (eep).  We chatted about the session, then she left briefly to pick up some extra equipment.  Upon her return, the session was underway, and I was under her control.  She definitely made sure I wasn’t going to run away, and that she was going to set the tone and pace of the session!

Mistress Koi lead me through a number of amazing experiences, and gently(?) pushed my boundaries.  Through it all I was her hapless victim, but quite pleased to be at her mercy.  Her playful, but commanding voice, ensured I knew my place… well that and the fact I was rather, ummm, well restrained.  This left me quite exposed, and she was quite willing to subject me to her whims.  My session with her was intense, and tested some new-ish ground, but in a way that helped me feel that I could trust her not to go too far.

Mistress Koi challenged me in an amazing way, and has definitely learned the art of presenting her victims… err.. submissives with having to choose between equally undesirable options, or risk her choosing for you.  I would highly recommend her to new or experienced submissives, and hope I can find myself back at the Fortress in the near future.

sartori

The right option, Mistress?  Interesting… I think they were all “right” from your perspective.  And it might take me a little while to forget the tests from this session, and become an unwilling test subject again.  As I seem to have revealed myself to Mistress Von Dietz again, perhaps it will be a duo domme session?  Wait, am I already falling back into your collective trap???

On 3/29/2024 at 12:40 AM, Sartori said:

The right option, Mistress?  Interesting… I think they were all “right” from your perspective.  And it might take me a little while to forget the tests from this session, and become an unwilling test subject again.  As I seem to have revealed myself to Mistress Von Dietz again, perhaps it will be a duo domme session?  Wait, am I already falling back into your collective trap???

What do you mean?! 😉 It sounds like the voices inside of your head, are telling you that in fact, you shall be presenting yourself to Mistress Koi & I soon?!  🔮