Parade

Ok, but if we REALLY want to needlessly get our dumb subbie asses in trouble, what COSTUMES should each Mistress wear?  Not obviously S&M themed so the vanilla folks on the street don’t see the danger until it’s too late?

HMK as Sailor Moon

MVD as Malibu Dream Barbie (alternate idea: Circe from GOT)

Mistress Lovelace as The Baroness from G.I. Joe (sort of S&Mish tbh)

Mistress Feng as Mantis from Guardians of the Galaxy

Mistress Westwood as the Dean of your college (or maybe supervisor of the student disciplinary committee)

2 hours ago, Lilbitchbobby said:

I’ll have mvd on a leash 😜 

50 minutes ago, JustAGuy said:

Ok, but if we REALLY want to needlessly get our dumb subbie asses in trouble, what COSTUMES should each Mistress wear?  Not obviously S&M themed so the vanilla folks on the street don’t see the danger until it’s too late?

HMK as Sailor Moon

Mistress Westwood as the Dean of your college (or maybe supervisor of the student disciplinary committee)

I feel a disturbance in the force brewing here.  You guys are creating problems for yourselves that even I am not going to follow…after all, I’m no dummy 

LBB ——> RIP my friend 

JAG ——> ahem, you seem to have forgotten Mistress Koi and Mistresz Hadid, I’m sure they won’t notice but you may want to rectify the situation 

Good luck fellas!!

18 minutes ago, theDumbMule said:

I feel a disturbance in the force brewing here.  You guys are creating problems for yourselves that even I am not going to follow…after all, I’m no dummy 

LBB ——> RIP my friend 

JAG ——> ahem, you seem to have forgotten Mistress Koi and Mistresz Hadid, I’m sure they won’t notice but you may want to rectify the situation 

Good luck fellas!!

Yeah I knew this was a dangerous post, made it on my phone and didn’t do a full check of active Mistresses!  Lame effort to rectify:

Mistress Koi as Tinkerbell

Mistress Hadid as Daisy Duke (alternate idea, Princess Jasmine from Aladdin)

5 hours ago, JustAGuy said:

Yeah I knew this was a dangerous post, made it on my phone and didn’t do a full check of active Mistresses!  Lame effort to rectify:

Mistress Koi as Tinkerbell

Mistress Hadid as Daisy Duke (alternate idea, Princess Jasmine from Aladdin)

Omg tinkerbelle.  Hahaha yes!!

On 4/13/2024 at 1:54 PM, theDumbMule said:

LBB ——> RIP my friend 

Good luck fellas!!

Don’t fret my dear mule, lilbitches that get beat up by girls, certainly don’t hold heavyweight titles. Or leashes. 💅🏼

On 4/13/2024 at 12:58 PM, JustAGuy said:

HMK as Sailor Moon

Malibu of allllll the Barbies?  I really still need to watch GOT.. ! 

On 4/13/2024 at 12:58 PM, JustAGuy said:

HMK as Sailor Moon

Haha me as mantis! I loved her in the Guardians of the Galaxy. Though I think I’d rather have better super powers than she did 🤔

On 4/15/2024 at 5:18 PM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Malibu of allllll the Barbies?  I really still need to watch GOT.. ! 

Nobody HAS to watch GOT, at least not all the way through to the seasons after the books ended.  But you could totally pull off Cersei.

MVC.jpg.c6fd311a97857f7866260b7d10c510e3.jpg

On 4/17/2024 at 8:49 PM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Haha me as mantis! I loved her in the Guardians of the Galaxy. Though I think I’d rather have better super powers than she did 🤔

Hmm...(checks Google) she has "super empathy" and "sleep modulation."  Haha, ok you can upgrade!  Also, not a great picture match, your look is a bit more intimidating...

FengMantis.jpg.0853d6adf88688b7d72ce5ebde012163.jpg