Safe word Issues

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not abuse your safe word....I will take it away from you.

I don`t want any safe word when I visit The Fortress. I want to be slapped until I cry and if the Mistress (it could be Mistress Ko, Mistress Ree or maybe Mistress Jung) thinks I had enough then they can stop. But if the Mistress thinks I deserve more then I cannot stop her.

I like the Mistress to decide how much suffering I gotta take.

And when it comes to trampling I want to lay on my back while one Mistress to sits behind my head and keeps my mouth shut while another Mistress steps on me full weight with high heels.

Mistress Tran, I sense that you're only half joking about taking away my safe word...and I like it. :)

My fantasy:

Mistress Kang and I walk down the hall toward the room we're about to session in. I reach to open the door for Jessy and she puts her hand on my wrist as a gesture to stop me from opening it as she warmly says "wait Danny, I want to talk to you about something. There's a particular thing that interests me about you. During our session, I want to follow through with a kink that you once wrote to me about. Before we get started though, I'd really like it if you to agree to give up your safe word for that one thing". I pause for a second, knowing exactly what you're talking about while my mind races and thinks about how exactly you might make that kink happen...there are so many variations of it...what kind of twist would you put on it. You quickly follow up with "that's okay, right? I mean it's a small favor to ask, isn't it? With a twinkle in your eyes, you giggle and poke me in the stomach to put me at ease, making it hard for me to say no. The pouty look on your face is reminiscent of a young girl asking to have pony for her birthday. Sensing my hesitation, in a coy and seductive voice you say "don't be a puss...man-up for me danny and just say yes". How can I resist. The look on my face shows that I concede, saying "Okay, but just for that ONE thing". You get a little giddy and give me a quick hug, making me think for a second that this must be the "happy domme" that I read about on your profile. You certainly make it hard for me to say no. I can't help but think that there's harsher dominant side that I haven't seen yet. Have you just put me at ease or did you just get me to put my guard down? You quickly compose yourself and put a hand on my shoulder to turn me toward the door. "Okay Danny. If you cross the threshold, there's no turning back. We'll do things my way...just go with it and everything will be okay". Famous last words, I think to myself.

I don`t want any safe word when I visit The Fortress. I want to be slapped until I cry and if the Mistress (it could be Mistress Ko, Mistress Ree or maybe Mistress Jung) thinks I had enough then they can stop. But if the Mistress thinks I deserve more then I cannot stop her.

And when it comes to trampling I want to lay on my back while one Mistress to sits behind my head and keeps my mouth shut while another Mistress steps on me full weight with high heels.

This can very easily be arranged. Mistress Ree and I recently had a double trampling session. Just a teaser for you, we had our full body weight on our "throw rug" and we trampled his entire body.

I want to be slapped until I cry and if the Mistress (it could be Mistress Ko, Mistress Ree or maybe Mistress Jung) thinks I had enough then they can stop. But if the Mistress thinks I deserve more then I cannot stop her.

I will very happily oblige you :)

Mistress Tran, I sense that you're only half joking about taking away my safe word...and I like it. :)

My fantasy:

Mistress Kang and I walk down the hall toward the room we're about to session in. I reach to open the door for Jessy and she puts her hand on my wrist as a gesture to stop me from opening it as she warmly says "wait Danny, I want to talk to you about something. There's a particular thing that interests me about you. During our session, I want to follow through with a kink that you once wrote to me about. Before we get started though, I'd really like it if you to agree to give up your safe word for that one thing". I pause for a second, knowing exactly what you're talking about while my mind races and thinks about how exactly you might make that kink happen...there are so many variations of it...what kind of twist would you put on it. You quickly follow up with "that's okay, right? I mean it's a small favor to ask, isn't it? With a twinkle in your eyes, you giggle and poke me in the stomach to put me at ease, making it hard for me to say no. The pouty look on your face is reminiscent of a young girl asking to have pony for her birthday. Sensing my hesitation, in a coy and seductive voice you say "don't be a puss...man-up for me danny and just say yes". How can I resist. The look on my face shows that I concede, saying "Okay, but just for that ONE thing". You get a little giddy and give me a quick hug, making me think for a second that this must be the "happy domme" that I read about on your profile. You certainly make it hard for me to say no. I can't help but think that there's harsher dominant side that I haven't seen yet. Have you just put me at ease or did you just get me to put my guard down? You quickly compose yourself and put a hand on my shoulder to turn me toward the door. "Okay Danny. If you cross the threshold, there's no turning back. We'll do things my way...just go with it and everything will be okay". Famous last words, I think to myself.

Half joking....well maybe we should test it out.

I can vouch for Mistress Ree here. In my 2 sessions with her she took me further than I thought I could/wanted to take. At the end of one session she ordered me to lie on my back. As I thought we were winding down I closed my eyes and started to get comfortable when she told me to raise my legs up. I looked up and saw her standing above me holding a dressage whip. I hobbled on sore feet back to the train that day.

wonderful, I`m trying to imagine how it feels like when I`m lying on my back and you put a stiletto heel on my stomach and then slowly start to add more and more body weight. Your heel is sinking deeper and deeper into my stomach until you stand full weight on me. And then you start twisting the heel and tries to dig even deeper into my flesh.

I can vouch for Mistress Ree here. In my 2 sessions with her she took me further than I thought I could/wanted to take. At the end of one session she ordered me to lie on my back. As I thought we were winding down I closed my eyes and started to get comfortable when she told me to raise my legs up. I looked up and saw her standing above me holding a dressage whip. I hobbled on sore feet back to the train that day.

Do you think you could handle a session without a safeword?

Half joking....well maybe we should test it out.

...that's a dare that I'm hesitant to take. Since I already opened my big mouth, I'll think about it. wink.gif I gotta say...I like creating a little friction before a session. It makes for a warm start to what I'm guessing would be an inferno of a session. Right now it just sucks that I'm overseas. Getting back to the states and visiting NYC and The Fortress is something I really look forward to in the future.

Do you think you could handle a session without a safeword?

Not me, I've been through a few parts of sessions without them, but I definitely like one(usually a simple one; my favorite so far has been "Red" from Mistress Ahn). Somedays I cant take as much as others....

The signal would be when you pass out.

I've definitely expereinced that one with you :)