What is everybody's favorite "gallery" picture?

toby

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the feedback on the photos (and videos) gentlemen.

I was speaking to a friend today and after he also mentioned that particular video, I decided that I'm going to do a series of voyeur vignettes in and around NYC.

Maybe you'll catch a glimpse of the real deal! ;)

I always loved that video, and even after viewing it (around 100 times) I still waited with much anticipation at the next open door passing.

I was speaking to a friend today and after he also mentioned that particular video, I decided that I'm going to do a series of voyeur vignettes in and around NYC.

A series of voyeur vignettes would be incredible and a possible glimpse of the real deal, absolute Heaven.

Since this topic has been brought back, I would like to ad a favorite picture of Mistress Lahiri who was not with the Fortress when I first responded to the post. Sure there are a few pictures with Mistress Lahiri's legs spread that absolutely make me drool, but this particular picture immediately caught my eye. I absolutely adore the outfit, it has such eye catching detail and this is the kind of outfit I would love to see a Mistress slowly disrobe in front of me and add to that such a captivating lovely smile, to me it becomes a vision suitable for framing.

004.jpg

No doubt superimposing my non-consensual consensual interests on some really dynamite pics. Thanks for the opportunity. If only... B.E.

Mistress Kang: Gloves #4 http://fortressnyc.com/images/uploads/38/004.jpg It strikes as the moment after the interrogatrix has decided that the "victim" needs help answering the questions better.

Mistress Lahiri: Turquoise Corset #4 http://fortressnyc.com/images/uploads/167/004.jpg "Mistress Kang said that if you become aroused at all we will have to lock you in chastity since it means you can't be trusted out of her sight. I certainly wouldn't want to do anything to get you in trouble. Let me whisper in your ear how much I don't want to get you in trouble..."

Mistress Chen: Video - Blue latex http://fortressnyc.com/players/mistress_chen "You have been locked in chastity for a week. Is this dress gonna be a problem? I can't really hear you through that gag. Did you say you wanted another week? Make any muffled sound for 'yes' or untie yourself for 'no'.... Another week it is..."

Mistress Ko: Cop Steel #4 http://fortressnyc.com/images/uploads/69/004.jpg "No, I'm not with the NYPD. The NYPD wouldn't duct tape your mouth shut. It's just very hard to get volunteers for mind-control experiments. Thank you for volunteering..."

Mistress Jung: Head Bitch in Charge #1 http://fortressnyc.com/images/uploads/18/001.jpg "The good news is that we have decided to hire you. The bad news is that the position you were applying for was as a slave. We find it best not to tell the applicants until they on their knees in chains - like you..."

Mistress Tran: Chain Bikini #7 http://fortressnyc.com/images/uploads/19/007.jpg "Already your desire to escape is weakening. As if you could. They would only drag you back to me to start over. But that isn't the problem any more is it, slave? The real problem is that I am all the way inside your head. Crawl into the cage like a good boy..."

Mistress Vu: Fur #15 http://fortressnyc.com/images/uploads/93/020.jpg "Would it be ok if I tied you up for a few minutes just to see what it was like? I've always wondered. You can tell me if it's too tight.... Now the other hand.... Now the ankle.... Now the other ankle.... No, I said you could tell me if it was too tight, I didn't say I would stop. Now we have to get the gag...."

Mistress Lin: Black Leather Video http://fortressnyc.com/players/mistress_lin "I didn't say you did anything wrong. I said I was going to turn you into my bitch. I only kidnap gentlemen. Relax...."

Wow, Mistress Zhao, that's awesome - I'm definitely looking forward to seeing those - hopefully You'll do a few of them using the Lower East Side or Chinatown or the East Village as a backdrop - so many cool streets to create a really cool atmosphere, especially at night, even Soho has a really cool atmosphere at night when the stores close up & streets get desolate.

I like the photos with the mirrors.

And the ones with the photographer herself on the picture.

And the best pictures are from Ree from purple corset :D

Jung with the PVC dress especially with the one sitting bent forward and the leaning

Tran, with the ninja clothing.

Chen, with the corset medical.

From the forum gallery:

Ree, all. Photogenic and sexy, while sweet.

Kang, all. She is most artistic with her camera.

Zhao, still the photographer at best.

Jung, all those bikini pics, look so sexy. And the vintage pics. And the beach pics with windy hair.

Tran, with all those sexy

Chen, from all sexy sides.

And all those pictures, all beautiful, artistic and sexy.

As for a favorite, it's Ree purple corset and Jung PVC dress.

Mistress Zhao, I had a similar something, but then for pictures. I heard some music that's fitting for similar videos. But the music from the Fortress videos are great and have something sexy that fits the videos.

One of my all time favorites. The symmetry in this photo is incredible and the subject, well.....if Asian beauty could be summarized in one photo, it would be tough to argue against this one.

This is one of my all time favorites, too. Thanks skeech.

I had one person compliment my 'vascular' arms, which I thought was an unusal compliment..

I never thought anyone would pick my candid picture, but thank you Edgar and Johnny for your simple yet classy taste.

xo

I love and appreciate all of the candid photos for the perspective that they add. Unstaged and spontaneous photos reveal a beautiful reality about you. Your reality is one of my favorite fantasies if that makes any sense. Your candids add fuel to that fantasy much like the leather adds fuel to another.

SK2

This is one of my all time favorites, too. Thanks skeech.

I had one person compliment my 'vascular' arms, which I thought was an unusal compliment..

Hey mZ! That was me on your Mistress Kang started "gobstopper" thread -

"Mistress Tran - legs, eyes, and lips (and that stare!)

Mistress Kang - her wide eyed smile (it is so contagious)

Mistress Jung - her eyes and legs (her whole tight body)

Mistress Ree - her pretty face and legs

Mistress Choi - her eyes and lips (meltworthy)

Mistress Vu - anything where her cute little body is moving around quickly (remember that video where Jessy was following her around prior to a date?)

Mistress Chen - eyes and lips (notice a trend here?)

Mistress Zhao - eyes, lips, (and I know this is strange, but vascularity) and slow, confident, methodical movements

Mistress Lin - her eyes and lips

Mistress Ko - her face (wow!)

Mistress Xing (is she still there?) - her very cute face and tight little body"