Put me in my place

svsub

1301106624[/url]' post='19799']

mZ,

Had I worked in an office in which you were the receptionist, I definitely would have spent many, many hours fantasizing.

I would have been fired for nonperformance! I definitely would have spent an inordinate amount of time at your desk, or schemed all hours of the day away keeping you busy in my sight lines.

to play devil's advocate for a second - I would exercise caution here. Yes, the possibilities are endless and the fantasizing can bring your mind to many rewarding places, but what exactly might you be jeopardizing here? Is the value of finding out where this may lead worth the potential risk?

sig

A female co-worker says that she will one day "put me in my place".

She says that I am a nice guy but I`m also too arrogant and unpolite.

"I don`t want to hurt you but I`m gonna put you in your place for your own good", she said.

She also said that I need to be tought a lesson so badly that I should be grateful because she would take her time and effort to put me in my place.

So now I`m start thinking that this would be another good reason to travel to NYC and visit the your Fortress.

Not only because I`m a sub and I want to be dominated by beautiful women, but it could also make me a better person if You put me in my place.

So now I wonder when I comes to the fortress how will you exactly "put me in my place"?

I love the FF helping me with co-worker issue's. Becarful in real life and at the FF. They give you a good beating. Last month MZ played my boss and it was a blast. The problem was in real life i got in trouble at work the other day for telling some one to go fuck them selves. So i must request the next time i go to the city that she not have pity and yes i am scared. The ladies will help you for sure that is what they do and they do it well and they care on top of it. Have fun

I love the FF helping me with co-worker issue's. Becarful in real life and at the FF. They give you a good beating. Last month MZ played my boss and it was a blast. The problem was in real life i got in trouble at work the other day for telling some one to go fuck them selves. So i must request the next time i go to the city that she not have pity and yes i am scared. The ladies will help you for sure that is what they do and they do it well and they care on top of it. Have fun

For SHAME, little willie. Those words do not belong in the work place.

I may have to wash your mouth out for saying such a foul thing.

And I just may leave the door open so that anyone passing by can hear and watch how I degrade you back down to the base level of wormness you are.

For SHAME, little willie. Those words do not belong in the work place.

I may have to wash your mouth out for saying such a foul thing.

And I just may leave the door open so that anyone passing by can hear and watch how I degrade you back down to the base level of wormness you are.

Washing out his mouth? I'm afraid to ask how.:blink:

• 3 weeks later...

This thread made me think of another roleplay scenario involving an arrogant male other then an office. I'll be the crook who just got locked up by 2 female cops. Back getting processed I go ton a ball breaking mission---" Where's my phone call" "I want a cigarette" Do they let females your size on the PD." "Women shouldn't be cops" " You're lucky I'm a nice guy or I would have kicked your ass out in the street and.ran off" etc They would be extremely pissed at my insubordinate ,sexist attitude. So attitude readjustment is in order lol. They take you into a room for a strip search/ ass whooping. Make fun of your shortcoming and let you know who the boss is. Of course the normal degrading activities these ladies know and love and are so good at.will be included. By the end of the session you are a changed man and have whole new outlook on life -- rehabilitated :)