Bondage Positions

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

I like surfing the net for new, creative, versatile, usually predicament bondage and device positions.

I get LOTS of ideas from the positions and I get creative with the rest. It's all very stimulating.

Have you been in or come across any pics of super hot bondage/device/predicament positions?

I'll post some that I like, searching for the folder...LOL

I like surfing the net for new, creative, versatile, usually predicament bondage and device positions.

I get LOTS of ideas from the positions and I get creative with the rest. It's all very stimulating.

Have you been in or come across any pics of super hot bondage/device/predicament positions?

Dear Mistress Kang,

Probably you are aware of these sites, but I am often surprised about the creative bondage and device positions.

Device Bondage

Hogtied

Most pictures involve girls, but of course there is no reason why these positions cannot be applied to men.

Robbie

Guest Mistress Kang

Yes I LOVE those sites. You're right, the sex of the person makes no difference, that's where my imagination comes in.

Here's just a few. I'll post more later... ;-)

So robbie, you didn't answer my other questions!

post-3-065646800 1301421153_thumb.jpg

post-3-064833700 1301421161_thumb.jpg

post-3-039519900 1301421166_thumb.jpg

Yes I LOVE those sites. You're right, the sex of the person makes no difference, that's where my imagination comes in.

Here's just a few. I'll post more later... ;-)

Mistress Kang,

I can certainly identify with what You are writing about. Most bondage pictures and positions that I am familiar with are from Kink.com which Robbie had posted some links to. I really liked the first and third pictures which You posted here, especially the first, as I love to be completely subdued with all my private parts vulnerable and exposed. I was also drawn to the first picture in Your following post from Infernal Restraints, because it seemed so strange and unusual. I can see how with some imagination, one could produce real creativity in this area.

Mistress, great topic. I'll have to find some pictures of some hot positions I've seen, but for myself I've been restrained in a way where I was on my knees and my arms ran under me and my hands restrained to my ankles, so leaned forward I was wide open from behind and the side of my face was pressed against the floor and my only source of balance. Or sort of the same thing except the wrists are tied off to the shoulders and you have to lean against your elbows for support.

Hey Mistress Kang! It wasn't too elaborate, but my first dungeon experience, I was put in a straight jacket that was attached to two uprights. I was standing with my legs spread and was taken from behind by the mistress's hand. It was a predicament to remember, but I loved it!

Guest Mistress Kang

So Mrs Kang, what other questions do you exactly mean?? Whether I have been in similar creative and uncomfortable positions? Not enough anyway.

Yes, have you? If so, which?? What was done to you? ;-)

Yes, have you? If so, which?? What was done to you? ;-)

Yes, Mrs Kang, I have. About four years ago I was even restrained for 24 hours in all kinds of creative, uncomfortable and immovable positions, completely exposed at the mercy of the mistress to do whatever she had in mind. When I surf to the kinky.com sites, most pictures I see are with women, but I would volunteer if they did it with men.

But there are also positions where it is up to you to move or not. One time I had a head harness connected to my nipples, my arms tight over my shoulder connected behind to my balls. So I had the choice to rip off my nipple or my balls. Or another time where my hands were tight to the ceiling such that I just could touch the floor with my toes. Not comfortable, but in addition I had electrodes on my nipples and balls which were connected to a motion sensor on my body. Each move of my body gave an electric shock.

Really mean, isn’t it? Unlike the sweet and soft mistresses of the Fortress. :D

Or another time where my hands were tight to the ceiling such that I just could touch the floor with my toes. Not comfortable, but in addition I had electrodes on my nipples and balls which were connected to a motion sensor on my body. Each move of my body gave an electric shock.

A motion sensor? That sounds so awesome!

For me too, I think part of the fun, in addition to the positioning, are the devices that can be utilized as part of it, having my arms restrained behind me with an arm-binder or lifted to my sides by a yoke, while I have a hook inside me, with my legs splayed by a spreader and some kind of gag and the nose hooks, etc, the more stuff the more exciting sensations.

For me too, I think part of the fun, in addition to the positioning, are the devices that can be utilized as part of it, having my arms restrained behind me with an arm-binder or lifted to my sides by a yoke, while I have a hook inside me, with my legs splayed by a spreader and some kind of gag and the nose hooks, etc, the more stuff the more exciting sensations.

If I ever have the chance to meet you, I'll make sure to keep this in mind! Hah :)

I so agree. The devices, toys and creative restraint are what really get me going.

Yes, I like to think that since I am properly secured, helpless and at the mercy of a Mistress, what does She now have in mind for me. This definitely would have my mind racing.

I completely enjoy putting my subs in complicated positions that require them to hold form as well as seem/look painful. The key though, is to have maxim access to every orifice as well.