Bondage Positions

Guest Mistress Kang

I completely enjoy putting my subs in complicated positions that require them to hold form as well as seem/look painful. The key though, is to have maxim access to every orifice as well.

That is when I feel the fun really begins, while bound, just knowing that You have maximum orifice access.

• 5 weeks later...

I completely enjoy putting my subs in complicated positions that require them to hold form as well as seem/look painful. The key though, is to have maxim access to every orifice as well.

I really enjoy the complicated painful positions!....though positions that are simple and give the Mistress wide-open access is enjoyable as well!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I like surfing the net for new, creative, versatile, usually predicament bondage and device positions.

<cut>

Have you been in or come across any pics of super hot bondage/device/predicament positions?

<cut>

Mistress Juri's blog often includes good kinbaku-bi, shibari is very strong with her.

0816.jpg

HD

Find one for me Bob!!

Bob,

To help you (and have no excuse for arranging a session with our lovely mrs Ree):

estim1remote2.jpg

WhereToFindMotionSensor

And of course, in addition to motion, what do you think of:

- voice control (experience electric sensation on the level and tone of Mrs Ree sweet voice)

- audio control (enjoy mrs Ree favorate music tracks)

Have fun, Robbie

And more..

While my aging limbs and ligaments can't take severe stress positions for as long as they used to, i'm a big fan of

predicament bondage. The 1st, 3rd, 5th and 7th of the lovely photos posted by Mistress Kang are of the

type i've enjoyed in the past and hope that She'll try a couple of them out on me when i have the pleasure

of serving Her next week. Something like the 2nd position would be wonderful to attempt but seems so

time consuming.

Bob,

To help you (and have no excuse for arranging a session with our lovely mrs Ree):

estim1remote2.jpg

WhereToFindMotionSensor

- voice control (experience electric sensation on the level and tone of Mrs Ree sweet voice)

Have fun, Robbie

Thanks Robbie so Mistress Ree my next session can be quite interesting :-)

Bob,

estim1remote2.jpg

WhereToFindMotionSensor

Have fun, Robbie

Yay! Thanks Robbie!

• 1 year later...