Amazing ballbusting session with Jung and Ko

Mixson

I had my first session at fetish Fortress this past week with Mistress Jung and Mistress Ko. It was a two on one ballbusting session that left me culred up in the fetal position as they laughed and told me to a take it like a man. these women are hot and cruel!

I had my first session at fetish Fortress this past week with Mistress Jung and Mistress Ko. It was a two on one ballbusting session that left me culred up in the fetal position as they laughed and told me to a take it like a man. these women are hot and cruel!

Ballbusting is a fantasy but I can't imagine it really happening to me...I don't know if I could take the pain. An former girlfriend would routinely change things up in the bedroom. Sometimes while giving me a blowjob, she would slap the fuck out of my nuts really hard but only once when I least expected it. She giggled or laughed and would tell me something like, "pay attention, bitch" i.e. look into my eyes. It was a mind fuck because she knew her blowjobs made me feel so good that my head rolled back. You would think that she was trying to ruin the moment but that wasn't the case at all. The slap did put me in pain briefly but she mixed it with pleasure by going right back down on me again. Now THAT was the real mind fuck and a huge turn on.

Mixson, I think you made a very good choice of selecting these 2 mistresses for ballbusting, as they are very experienced and did practise together since long time. I found a video when they were stiill very young and please notice their movements with their feet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYFW92nHno8

Hey mixson! Glad you had a great time! Ko and I had fun as well, at your expense of course :P Hope to see you again when you're in NYC.