Zhao sighting?

loserboyb

When I catch someone staring at me in public, I often wonder..

a. if they're simply awestruck by my beauty (hehe)

b. if they're grappling with the reality that up until this moment, they've only seen me on the Fortress website and in person, I look different (etc.)

c. if there's a booger on my face

d. all of the above

Clearly, it's (a).

b. if they're grappling with the reality that up until this moment, they've only seen me on the Fortress website and in person, I look different (etc.)

d. all of the above

Definitely (a).

I like option "c" personally, and women have the benefit of their pocket mirrors, haha. I doubt that was the case though.

This topic became popular again this month, so I can't resist sharing. I believe to have been a witness to one such "sighting" in August 2011, although not of Mistress Zhao. I live in NJ, right across the Hudson, but I'm no expert of the NYC subway system. I usually look at a subway map, and assume I know better than than any trip planner (I tend to be wrong). On my second trip to the Fortress I got on the green line in Midtown. I don't recall if she was already on the subway when I got on, or if she got on a stop or two after me, but I had a sneaking suspicion that I was riding the subway with Mistress Choi.

I assume attractive women get advances all the time, so I try to catch an extra glance or two and have her assume I'm a pervert, rather than verify it. So I said to myself, "don't say anything". All the while, my mind was racing. I was thinking, "Wow, she is hot" and "Wow, I'm actually on time for something in my life" and "This will get awkward when I start following her to the Fortress, won't it?". She got off the subway a few stops before I did.

I read too much Fortress Forum (such as this topic) and I think I'm riding the subway next to one of the Mistresses I'm about to session with? Yeah right. Mistress Vu and Mistress Choi were probably already at the Fortress. I probably was late.

I get off the subway like a NJ tourist, assuming that it was the closest stop to the Fortress. I wade through the crowd of people in Chinatown and arrive at the Fortress 5 minutes late, which is earlier than most times in my life. But I don't mention it during the session because I'll sound idiotic and racist. "Uhh, hi, I saw someone who looked like you on the subway." "Great" she'd say, rolling her eyes.

When I get home, I look at the subway map, it seems transferring the stop a few before the one I exited is the faster route, perhaps it was her. Too late. I still get a small thrill from this, knowing I might have been right next to the Mistress who only minutes later would be...she probably didn't notice, and certainly does not remember one extra guy giving her more glances than socially acceptable.

I should have said something then and didn't. Just thought I'd share my overly detailed story. A fond memory I often think of is now just a waste of two-three minutes of your day, haha. I don't and never will know if that was Mistress Choi that day, but it doesn't matter. I just assume it was her and it brings me a little joy when I'm missing the Fortress on a stressful day.

d. all of the above

It is definitely choice (a) simply awestruck by Mistress Zhao's flawless beauty - I would imagine that their eyes are popping out their heads like the way cartoon characters do when they see a beautiful woman.

I keep forgetting, I once saw Mistress Kang in public - like maybe a year ago or a little longer & I didn't even realize it was Her until I walked right passed Her & then I recognized Her & I was very surprised & then I just politely smiled & continued walking - Of course, She looked even more beautiful in person than in photos & I was thinking, wow, She's so cool looking - if I didn't know who She was I would have assumed that She was probably a musician in a Lower East Side / East Village rock 'n' roll band or maybe an actress, etc.

& I do the same thing whenever I see a celebrity in Manhattan - I take a 2nd glance usually because I'm a little surprised & then I politely smile & they usually smile back & I keep walking - so many celebrities live downtown now & some of them live on the same street as me - I used to see Tyra walking around all the time when she was filming her show in NYC.

Also - there's this supermarket in Greenwich Village that I've been shopping at for about 30 years & one day, about 2 & 1/2 years ago, I was coming from one aisle & going into another ailse and the Legendary German Mistress Dior (from Mistress Dior creates a footslave) walked right passed me - I was in shock - & then when I was waiting on line to pay the cashier a few minutes later, I could see Her browsing the produce section - I just glanced a few seconds because I always respect people's privacy & personal space - but I was a little more surprised than usual that day - to see a famous NYC Foot Goddess in my local supermarket - that would be like walking into the neighborhood pizzeria & seeing Mistress Ree eating pizza or Mistress Zhao in your local bakery - surreal.