Am I the only one with this kink?

WuTang

Sweet, Sweet Wutang,

It has been taken off of youtube. I was not able to view it. I would rather you explain it to me so i can get a better sense of what your perspective is on this "kink." By the way, I'm not sure if you got my thank you post, but wanted you to know that I still have happy thoughts about it. I am a content mistress to have experienced a slave like you. You are welcome to my realm anytime... ;)

Dear Ms. Minnie,

I'm sorry I did not see your "thank you" post. Your compliments are much appreciated. You are a magnificently beautiful woman and I was nervous and timid in your presence.

The video I posted was of 2 beautiful women. One of the women would fill her mouth with spit and then dribble it in to the others waiting mouth. I often fantasize about being restrained and forced to accept a mistresses spit, strap-on, golden shower. There are lots of things I have not tried in this life and whether it is willingly accepted or forced upon me, who knows what I might discover that I like.

WuTang,

Your innocence is quite endearing. I would happily assist you with some explorations. You are a consummate slave. I would be pleased to see your willingness and eagerness to please again. It is rare to encounter a slave so docile and obedient as you. And you perform all of this with such charm. I wonder what happens when you are stripped of all those attributes? I am now the one eager to see your innocence tainted by my sadistic desires. :lol:

Ms. Chan,

Your response has me aroused. I can't help but daydream about your perfectly soft, warm skin against mine and your body pushing against mine as you bind me and leave me helpless. Your soft calming voice whispering in my ear requests with that tone of knowing confidence that I AM eager to please you. Me, willing to absorb the lashes of your flog just so you can see my ass redden. The humiliation I will endure to prove my obedience in the hopes you will offer me some small reward of pleasure.

Truly yours...