Trampling

Hello boys:

I have been very intrigued by trampling lately. I like to see how well I can balance myself and jump at the same time. I also like to test my sub and see how well he can handle it...barefoot, low boots, and high heels. I enjoy standing over my sub and looking down at him while telling him that Im going to step all over his pathetic body. I can always see inn his eyes when the idea of me stepping and jumping on him really starts to sink in. You can tell when his mind is racing with a million questions such as "How much does she weigh?"...."What type of heel does she have on?"......"Is it going to hurt worse on my stomach or chest?"...."How many times is she going to jump?"...."How hard is she going to jump?" (Its really funny to see the look of fear come over my subs face.)

Though, sometimes I just like to have a human rug that I can place in the middle of a room and walk back and forth on when I please.

MTran

Hello boys:

I have been very intrigued by trampling lately. I like to see how well I can balance myself and jump at the same time. I also like to test my sub and see how well he can handle it...barefoot, low boots, and high heels. I enjoy standing over my sub and looking down at him while telling him that Im going to step all over his pathetic body. I can always see inn his eyes when the idea of me stepping and jumping on him really starts to sink in. You can tell when his mind is racing with a million questions such as "How much does she weigh?"...."What type of heel does she have on?"......"Is it going to hurt worse on my stomach or chest?"...."How many times is she going to jump?"...."How hard is she going to jump?" (Its really funny to see the look of fear come over my subs face.)

Though, sometimes I just like to have a human rug that I can place in the middle of a room and walk back and forth on when I please.

MTran

MTran,

I always like reading about what intrigues You. What would clearly paint a look of fear on my face is knowing that You were about to start trampling in high heels, as I would imagine that is when the weight of a Mistress would hurt the most, also in wondering just where on my body that heel is about to land. Being a human rug for You does have some appeal.

MTran,

I always like reading about what intrigues You. What would clearly paint a look of fear on my face is knowing that You were about to start trampling in high heels, as I would imagine that is when the weight of a Mistress would hurt the most, also in wondering just where on my body that heel is about to land. Being a human rug for You does have some appeal.

It has a lot of appeal when Im in a short skirt as well.

Hello boys:

MTran

i love having the heel ground into my nipples. fun but painful.

• 2 years later...