Sticking with One Domme, or Changing Things Up?

nyisles

With my first visit coming up to the Fortress my mind is racing.. but as always I get ahead of myself and I find myself thinking...

If the Mistress of my choice and I hit it off, should I stick with her as we will be building a connection? Or, should I mix things up and experiment with other Dommes to learn more about myself, and aspects of BDSM. If I do change it up and I don't like the change and I went back to the first Domme would she be insulted?

With my first visit coming up to the Fortress my mind is racing.. but as always I get ahead of myself and I find myself thinking...

If the Mistress of my choice and I hit it off, should I stick with her as we will be building a connection? Or, should I mix things up and experiment with other Dommes to learn more about myself, and aspects of BDSM. If I do change it up and I don't like the change and I went back to the first Domme would she be insulted?

nyisles,

One thing I am sure you would never have to worry about at the Fortress is a particular Domme getting insulted should you decide to experiment with another Domme. This is a wonderful group of Players who support each other 100%.

This topic has come up here before, and this thread from a year ago should answer your question and assuage your concerns in the event that you do decide to "butterfly". Plus, make you smile. :)

Best wishes for your first visit!

That was great for you to find this old thread and I think it answers everything very well.

Remember: you are a Fortress toy meant to be used and abused until one of use breaks you and has to get a new one....hahahah

nyisles,

Clearly there is no right answer to your inquiries. Only you know the right way for you to follow. My suggestion is just to move in the directrion that your mind and emotions take you. Personally, I have grown to prefer seeing one Domme for the most part. There are still times that I enjoy variety. At the fortress there is no jealousy or animosity if you see different Mistresses; at least that is my own perception.

whip

If you must concern yourself with worrying before your first visit I suggest that you worry about something less trivial instead... Like your capability to please your Mistress and not disappoint ;)

As Mistress Tran said, we're a small, closely knit team who enjoy sharing our subs. As fond as we may be your worth is far below ours- just a plaything to be passed around. So, to sum it up:

We don't get jealous over you silly things!

While some girls share outfits, we share subs. :) We're all team players, and will take no offense to "switching." We're a big happy family LOL.

As different individuals, we vary in personalities and styles of play. Some submissives may find one Mistress in particular who is able to satiate their needs, while others find variety more exciting and see different Dommes. Whichever "route" you take in BDSM play, it should be the one you're more happy with.

nyisles,

Clearly there is no right answer to your inquiries. Only you know the right way for you to follow. My suggestion is just to move in the directrion that your mind and emotions take you. Personally, I have grown to prefer seeing one Domme for the most part. There are still times that I enjoy variety. At the fortress there is no jealousy or animosity if you see different Mistresses; at least that is my own perception.

whip

Thanks for the insight, I guess I need to just go with the flow.

If you must concern yourself with worrying before your first visit I suggest that you worry about something less trivial instead... Like your capability to please your Mistress and not disappoint ;)

As Mistress Tran said, we're a small, closely knit team who enjoy sharing our subs. As fond as we may be your worth is far below ours- just a plaything to be passed around. So, to sum it up:

We don't get jealous over you silly things!

I adore Ladies who are willing to share Their toys, just as much as I love being a plaything which They pass around.

devotion in and of itself can be intoxicating and sometimes the basis for true abject slavery.

Well, I suppose my user name here kinda answers that question. LOL

That being said, I do feel like I belong to all the ladies even if i don't serve them directly. Make sense?

• 9 months later...