our long, lustrous raven locks

It was not until recently that I had a subbie do a superb job on brushing my hair.

I realize it may not be much of a masochist's dream to submit to this task, but still an important one on occasion. Especially after a grueling session of much physical labor on my part where I come away with tangles in my tresses.

On the other hand, it should be a well-learned task for a true submissive to know how to brush his Mistress's hair.

Do any of you puppies know how to accomplish this task to satisfaction? I just LOVE having my hair brushed.

It was not until recently that I had a subbie do a superb job on brushing my hair.

I realize it may not be much of a masochist's dream to submit to this task, but still an important one on occasion. Especially after a grueling session of much physical labor on my part where I come away with tangles in my tresses.

On the other hand, it should be a well-learned task for a true submissive to know how to brush his Mistress's hair.

Do any of you puppies know how to accomplish this task to satisfaction? I just LOVE having my hair brushed.

Yup, yup, I'll take a whack at it.

[/quote

I can't say that i do. i'd even be afraid to try because most WOMEN are touchy about their hair. one mistake and it's pain city! however, it could and should be incorporated into a puppy's training. with time and patience each DOMME could have HER own slave/hairdresser!

Ending the session with you, Mistress Zhao, and Mistress Chen with the wonderful reward of brushing your hair was just perfect.

I believe a sub should be trained for and crave to service his Mistress in that way too.

Being able to brush, take care of nails, giving massage etc in a way a Mistress likes is a very high honor that a slave can receive...being so close to a Mistress in a very intimate way...being disciplined to get better...well that´s close to Heaven for me :)

Thank you for a perfect visit to The Fortress...you´re in my head now...just wish that I was living closer...

Yours

:) slavedog

or maybe I should write slavepiggy...

I can't say that i do. i'd even be afraid to try because most WOMEN are touchy about their hair. one mistake and it's pain city! however, it could and should be incorporated into a puppy's training. with time and patience each DOMME could have HER own slave/hairdresser!

This is very true. A slave must be thoroughly trained if he's to touch his Mistress's locks.

Luckily, I have one of these doll head busts for the uninitiated to practice on.

Barbie%C2%AE-Fashionistas%E2%84%A2-Swappin%E2%80%99-Styles%C2%AE-Doll-and-Swappable-Head-Assortment-02.jpg

Ending the session with you, Mistress Zhao, and Mistress Chen with the wonderful reward of brushing your hair was just perfect :)

I believe a sub should be trained for and crave to service his Mistress in that way too.

Being able to brush, take care of nails, giving massage etc in a way a Mistress likes is a very high honor a slave can receive...being so close to a Mistress in a very intimate way...being disciplined to get better...well that´s close to Heaven for me :)

Thank you for a perfect visit to The Fortress...you´re in my head now...just wish that I live closer...

Yours

slavedog

or maybe I should write slavepiggy :) :)

slavedog!

I received many compliments on my perfectly brushed hair. Thank you.

And I hope you received some fun comments on your green clown eyebrows :D

You were a lot of fun!

xx

Hi Mistress Zhao,

The long lustorus raven locks of an Asian beauty such as Yourself and the other Ladies of the Fortress is certainly one of the lures that feeds my obsession. i may not be perfect at it but would do so with an extreme amount of care and passion. With the proper discipline, i am sure i can become quite accomplished. The honor would be especially rewarding if Your hair became messed up while administering punishment to me during session.

i believe that it is a slave's responsibility and honor to take care of his Mistress's needs whether it is brushing her hair, massaging her sore muscles after strenuous play or cleaning the sweat that is the result of her efforts during session. i very much look forward to having that opportunity some day.

SK

It would be such an honor to brush Your long, lustrous raven locks beautiful Mistress.

xoxoxo

obedient puppy

Ms.Zhao,

I remember dating a girl a lot of years back who insisted I brush her hair...she also had me rub her feet....and walk her dog.... and rinse out her stockings......and paint her toe nails.............Hey!.......wait a miunute <_<

TW

Mistress Zhao, it is fantastic to untangle Your raven locks with breathy whispers of the raven brush, O Thou Ravenist One. If it is anything like brushing a cat, may i offer my humble services? i know i will be scratched up like cat fodder before You allow me to attempt such a feat. With my cats, i have to entice them with soft small not deep brushes first, untangling some of the ends, before i start the longer stroking, and finally the deep skin cleansing brushing that brings out the oil and luster to their purring coats. Does it sound like i can be trained by a Cat with sharp claws?

slavedog!

I received many compliments on my perfectly brushed hair. Thank you.

And I hope you received some fun comments on your green clown eyebrows :D

You were a lot of fun!

xx

Thank you, Mistress Zhao

Leaving the Fortress - 10 feet tall - with a nice tingling in bodyparts and brain - walking part of the way uptown - I did receive some smiles - and at one point giggles from a group of small children...

Oh...what a perfect day cool.gif

Yours

smile.gif slavedog

Ms.Zhao,

I remember dating a girl a lot of years back who insisted I brush her hair...she also had me rub her feet....and walk her dog.... and rinse out her stockings......and paint her toe nails.............Hey!.......wait a miunute <_<

TW

LOL

sounds like training!

I'd be curious to see how you'd fare in grooming training because of your horses ;)

Mistress Zhao, it is fantastic to untangle Your raven locks with breathy whispers of the raven brush, O Thou Ravenist One. If it is anything like brushing a cat, may i offer my humble services? i know i will be scratched up like cat fodder before You allow me to attempt such a feat. With my cats, i have to entice them with soft small not deep brushes first, untangling some of the ends, before i start the longer stroking, and finally the deep skin cleansing brushing that brings out the oil and luster to their purring coats. Does it sound like i can be trained by a Cat with sharp claws?

It's actually not much different than brushing a cat, maybe slightly more complex. Seems like you have the technique down, but the real test is afterward, what my hair would look like.

I think it would be worthwhile to see your skills and then see if you need further training.

Remember though, that while cats have sharp claws, us Mistresses have not only sharp claws but opposable thumbs with which to wield instruments of pain :)

Hi Mistress Zhao,

The long lustorus raven locks of an Asian beauty such as Yourself and the other Ladies of the Fortress is certainly one of the lures that feeds my obsession. i may not be perfect at it but would do so with an extreme amount of care and passion. With the proper discipline, i am sure i can become quite accomplished. The honor would be especially rewarding if Your hair became messed up while administering punishment to me during session.

i believe that it is a slave's responsibility and honor to take care of his Mistress's needs whether it is brushing her hair, massaging her sore muscles after strenuous play or cleaning the sweat that is the result of her efforts during session. i very much look forward to having that opportunity some day.

SK

I concur.

It's also a slave's responsibility to know *how* and *when* to do these things. Sometimes, perhaps a little mind-reading is in order.

It gets tiring always having to verbalize every single demand ;)

Dear mZ,

I would firmly grasp the lustrous raven locks, begin by very gently brushing the end strands and then work my way up to the crown.

Sounds like you have a handle on how it's done.

It would be my pleasure to test you out as a hair-brusher.

I haven't seen you in a while, and still owe you a picture ;)

Brushing the hair of a Mistress is something I had never thought of before. However, the idea is appealing in so many ways. It allows the sub to show devotion and care in a mostly non-selfish and outwardly visible way, adding to his Mistresses beauty and given the opportunity to be close to her. It sounds like a task to be mastered and a reward to be desired.

Brushing the hair of a Mistress is something I had never thought of before. However, the idea is appealing in so many ways. It allows the sub to show devotion and care in a mostly non-selfish and outwardly visible way, adding to his Mistresses beauty and given the opportunity to be close to her. It sounds like a task to be mastered and a reward to be desired.

Agreed.

It's also a very meditative and gentle way to interact, which is often overlooked when training occurs. :)

Agreed.

It's also a very meditative and gentle way to interact, which is often overlooked when training occurs. :)

SUPERIOR MZ, YOU are so insightful and intuitive! YOU have my vote for DOMME of the year!

LOL

sounds like training!

I'd be curious to see how you'd fare in grooming training because of your horses ;)

Ms. Zhao,

That's very true Ms. Zhao....you also learn a lot of patience from grooming horses. The only frustrating thing is that when you finish grooming them, and you take them off lead, they find a place to roll on their backs. :lol: This brings up another favorite of women. What woman doesn't like to get her hair washed by someone else. A little Mane and Tail Shampoo, some water and a head massage. BTW I can't stop looking at your spinning fire picture. I think you need a little gift shop at the FF. Posters, personal items, equipment, T-Shirts, key chains etc. ;)

TrackWarrior