our long, lustrous raven locks

Ms. Zhao,

That's very true Ms. Zhao....you also learn a lot of patience from grooming horses. The only frustrating thing is that when you finish grooming them, and you take them off lead, they find a place to roll on their backs. :lol: This brings up another favorite of women. What woman doesn't like to get her hair washed by someone else. A little Mane and Tail Shampoo, some water and a head massage. BTW I can't stop looking at your spinning fire picture. I think you need a little gift shop at the FF. Posters, personal items, equipment, T-Shirts, key chains etc. ;)

TrackWarrior

This is the case with cats, too. Animals in general, but not Mistresses. After a proper grooming, we glow like deepsea creatures. I can't wait to have my hair washed by an experienced grooming slave!

I am very inspired to continue with my fire spinning. Thank you for the encouragement!

As for Mistress memorabilia, I think that's a fantastic idea! I can think of a few t-shirt slogans already ;)

LOL

I would only hope it comes with a plaque sporting a lithe, feminine hand smacking an ass.

Thanks, joey.

Are you a baby kangaroo?

YOU are a gem, SUPERIOR MZ! baby kangaroo? good idea for a roleplay :D

Agreed.

It's also a very meditative and gentle way to interact, which is often overlooked when training occurs. :)

Hmmm, a lovely thought Mistress. I cherish quiet moments like that, of pure service, where a sub just quietly serves in such an intimate yet non-sexual way. I'd like to try that one day with my Mistress.

snapback.pngMistress Zhao, on 10 June 2011 - 11:30 AM, said:

Agreed.

It's also a very meditative and gentle way to interact, which is often overlooked when training occurs. :)

Hmmm, a lovely thought Mistress. I cherish quiet moments like that, of pure service, where a sub just quietly serves in such an intimate yet non-sexual way. I'd like to try that one day with my Mistress.

I agree with the wise Mistress Zhao...meditative is a very good definition...

Just yesterday I visited my Mistress in Copenhagen...and together with her private slave...gave her a full body massage...

It was a very erotic experience...even though...during the massage...I was not a man...but a slave dedicated only to bring my Mistress

pleasure and relief from tensions.

I get the same rewarding feelings during "replying to our long lustrous raven locks" as Mistress Zhao so beautifully .phrases it rolleyes.gif

Ms. Zhao,

That's very true Ms. Zhao....you also learn a lot of patience from grooming horses. The only frustrating thing is that when you finish grooming them, and you take them off lead, they find a place to roll on their backs. :lol: This brings up another favorite of women. What woman doesn't like to get her hair washed by someone else. A little Mane and Tail Shampoo, some water and a head massage. BTW I can't stop looking at your spinning fire picture. I think you need a little gift shop at the FF. Posters, personal items, equipment, T-Shirts, key chains etc. ;)

TrackWarrior

EXCELLENT IDEA, TRACK WARRIOR! EXCELLENT!

• 1 month later...

It was not until recently that I had a subbie do a superb job on brushing my hair.

I realize it may not be much of a masochist's dream to submit to this task, but still an important one on occasion. Especially after a grueling session of much physical labor on my part where I come away with tangles in my tresses.

On the other hand, it should be a well-learned task for a true submissive to know how to brush his Mistress's hair.

Do any of you puppies know how to accomplish this task to satisfaction? I just LOVE having my hair brushed.

I hope I was a good brush to you!!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks!! I still hope that you will use me as a brush again to create that amazing hair from you when you wear it way up!!

Any other mistress wants to get brushed? I'll be back in October and maybe in September already!

Setting the bar for hair brushing. That must have been a real treat.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It was not until recently that I had a subbie do a superb job on brushing my hair.

I realize it may not be much of a masochist's dream to submit to this task, but still an important one on occasion. Especially after a grueling session of much physical labor on my part where I come away with tangles in my tresses.

On the other hand, it should be a well-learned task for a true submissive to know how to brush his Mistress's hair.

Do any of you puppies know how to accomplish this task to satisfaction? I just LOVE having my hair brushed.

Have you ever seen that movie "Far North" with Michelle Yeoh? Your request of brushing your beautiful black hair reminds me of Yeoh's character, Saiva, sort of.

Ms.Zhao,

I remember dating a girl a lot of years back who insisted I brush her hair...she also had me rub her feet....and walk her dog.... and rinse out her stockings......and paint her toe nails.............Hey!.......wait a miunute <_<

TW

Hey TW i think i married her sister. lol I loved living D/D and giving her a bubble bath and brushing her hair. It made me feel special. I think after a good session with a Mistress giving her that extra attention would have to be a honor.