In praise of the Fortress, a cut above! Thanks Jessy Kang!

freakazoid

I'm sure most people reading this forum have had delightful moments at the Fortress, but if there is anybody lurking here who has not done so, you HAVE TO visit! I get to session only on rare occasions these days, but last year made it to the Fortress four times (to see Chan, Quan and twice with Vu, the master of body worship), and will return more in 2009 when I can. The Fortress is a cut above most other "houses" I have been to. My preference has been mostly to see independent Mistresses (though I have had some fun at professional dungeons), but the Fortress is quite an exception to other houses. Besides the fact it is clean (!) and feels super safe, I feel like the session begins almost from the outset of entering the establishment, more so than any other dungeon I have visited. You have no doubt you have made the right (sinfully wrong, ha!) decision once you step into the changing room and get ready.

I shall return! And if you are reading this and have not ventured into the Fortress, please go and have a wonderful dirty experience!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This might be reaching the wrong audience, as we are all worshipers of The Fortress. But as Freak says, from the moment you enter that steel gate and hear That Voice commanding You to Your cell, being watched to undress and getting down on all fours before She enters... Mistress Kang has built a creative and different sort of place to capture and expel our secrets.

I'm sure most people reading this forum have had delightful moments at the Fortress, but if there is anybody lurking here who has not done so, you HAVE TO visit! I get to session only on rare occasions these days, but last year made it to the Fortress four times (to see Chan, Quan and twice with Vu, the master of body worship), and will return more in 2009 when I can. The Fortress is a cut above most other "houses" I have been to. My preference has been mostly to see independent Mistresses (though I have had some fun at professional dungeons), but the Fortress is quite an exception to other houses. Besides the fact it is clean (!) and feels super safe, I feel like the session begins almost from the outset of entering the establishment, more so than any other dungeon I have visited. You have no doubt you have made the right (sinfully wrong, ha!) decision once you step into the changing room and get ready.

I shall return! And if you are reading this and have not ventured into the Fortress, please go and have a wonderful dirty experience!

Using a horse racing analogy, the Fortress is akin to Secretariat winning the Belmont Stakes. You were lucky enough to session with Chan and Quan while I was fortunate to meet them both under other circumstances. Vu is a doll.

Mistress Kang could move to Kalamazoo and I would follow but she has found her place and her dream in Chinatown.

Dannyboy

• 4 years later...

This posting definitely needs to be moved to the top of the Devotee board. This posting is as true now as then.

The Fortress is now an institution with unparalleled Mistresses and fantastic session experiences and a great dungeon environment.

Truly a tribute to Head Mistress Kang.