Mistress Zhaos' new pictures

Be very careful woffyboy. Beneath that beautiful facade lurks a carnivorous predator. But, only if you want her to be!!! I think. Be careful if you see her after dark.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Shermie

P.S. Only kidding. The pictures really reflect her beauty, and she a wonderful, passionate and knowledgeable Domme.

Be very careful woffyboy. Beneath that beautiful facade lurks a carnivorous predator. But, only if you want her to be!!! I think. Be careful if you see her after dark.

Shermie

P.S. Only kidding. The pictures really reflect her beauty, and she a wonderful, passionate and knowledgeable Domme.

I can imagine that :D

Ms. Zhao,

Cool picture of you singing with your band. Maybe I'm a little Joan Jett, but I can't help thinking how HOT you would look dressed in leather when you fronted for your band!

I need a cold shower now. 8-)

Thanks Shermie!

Hot indeed. Leather is like a second skin. Ooo I'm gettin' all hot and bothered just thinking about it too!

I miss you and your musical anthropology trivia. When's our next round?

mZ

Ms. Zhao,

Cool picture of you singing with your band. Maybe I'm a little Joan Jett, but I can't help thinking how HOT you would look dressed in leather when you fronted for your band!

Thanks Shermie!

Hot indeed. Leather is like a second skin. Ooo I'm gettin' all hot and bothered just thinking about it too!

I miss you and your musical anthropology trivia. When's our next round?

mZ

That's not the correct way to stop yourself from smoking, if my memory serves me right.

You should know better! :lol:

Mistress Lee,

You have a tenacious memory. The full joke for everyone to understand our reparte is:

How do you stop a submissive from smoking? ........ Use more lube.

(If you don't understand this joke within 10 seconds, you are on the wrong message board.)

P.S. Mistress Lee, if you ever choose to pick up a whip again, I would submit to you in a New York minute.

Respectfully,

Shermie

Shermie

shermie, I think you're right. I scheduled with her in the afternoon, when it's safe(I think).

Ray