Happy 4th

Hope everyone has a fun day! Celebrate it well ~

Any plans outside of the standard BBQ/fireworks?

happy 4th to YOU, SUPERIOR MS LIN. no fun for me. i had to work.

AH!! I was at a beachy location in my bikini ;D But I didn't get to see any fireworks which was a bit upsetting BUT dancing around in the heat made up for it.

Mistress Lin,

Sorry You didn't get to see any fireworks on the 4th of July, but it does sound like You had fun dancing around in the heat in Your bikini clad body at a beachy location. NICE!

AH!! I was at a beachy location in my bikini ;D But I didn't get to see any fireworks which was a bit upsetting BUT dancing around in the heat made up for it. Hope you had fun being a beach bum

Watching You dance around in a bikini in the heat would be better than any fireworks display.

Hope everyone has a fun day! Celebrate it well ~

Any plans outside of the standard BBQ/fireworks?

Hi Mistress Lin:

How are You? Sorry, this is very late, but Happy Holiday!! I didn't notice this topic until today - that's why I'm replying now. I hope You had a nice holiday & I hope everything is going great for You at Fortress NYC. It must be so exciting to join such an amazing team of beautiful & talented Mistresses & You look like You're fitting in perfectly with them.

Have a good weekend.