Superficial Stuff Over the Last Five Years

Guest Mistress Kang

I came into the pro BDSM scene around June of 2003 and have always kept the same blonde pigtailed schoolgirl look with slight variations here and there; i.e.: hair length, boob size, physique, etc...

I liked my look in the cell cam pics I sent out about a year ago. I leaned out a bit and let my hair grow out and got better at doing my make up. Here's one of them: ServingMaid.jpg

I also love my recent photo shoot pics (heheheee). Here's my fave from that shoot: 007.jpg

I like the angle coz you can see my curves and my face looks suuuuper cute ;-) And my hair is really loooong even up in pigtails curled!

Do you recall my earlier looks? Which period did you like? dislike? I like talking about myself, entertain me ;-)

-MJK

I've only known you about a year now but from looking at older pictures, I pretty much like the way you look now. You've seem to have gotten better with age, gone from cutesy school girl look to a more leaned out matureness. Still have the beautiful curves though and the pigtails give a unique kind of look, not many women wear them anymore.:roll:

Mistress Kang: I like the way you look now just fine except that I lean more towards you wearing your hair in a pony tail. The pigtails are nice but I really think a ponytail gives you a sleeker, leaner look. As you already know, the rest of you (and I do mean every curve!) just totally knocks me out and leaves me weak in the knees every time I see you!!!

patient 718

Frankly, i don't see huge differences because You look hot regardless. Although i LOVE the long blonde pigtails. For me it's mostly a matter of what You are wearing. The skimpier, the better...from a tease and denial perspective. Skimpier clothing = more effective teasing = more frustrating denial.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Mistress,

I have always been a fan of long hair and I love the silly face photo, it is amazing and your eyes are gorgeous. I think the light colored hair goes really nice with your skin tone. I have always loved your look and I think that over the years you have just improved on perfection. You have a lovely face and the curves of your sexy body speak for themselves. You have it all, 100% HOT & GORGEOUS from head to toe. My personal weakness is your beautiful smile and delicious ass. I could actually look at your pictures 24 hours a day. How could I not submit to someone who I worship in so many ways.

LUV U,

WJL

• 3 weeks later...

MJK,

How could I do anything but keep the sugar coming, I feel hopelessly devoted to you as well as constantly feeling some kind of pre existing need within to serve you. I would imagine this need comes from a deep attraction, which is usually accompanied by intense sexual desires, but knowing that I am not worthy of you and could never hope to satisfy my carnal desires for you, these feelings have become ones of subservience. I just love your gorgeous face, smile and eyes, your body is simply an incredible temple meant to worship and your bent on discipline attitude, plus the fact that you are Asian, all come together to create perfection in the form of a Mistress/Goddess. Submitting to you, just feels so natural, almost like what I was born to do. My best description of you is HOT HOT HOT PERFECTION :!:

LUV U

WJL