Food torture

bflosub

Ok, this may sound weird, but has food ever been part of an act of submission? I am an extremely picky eater and so not into trying new foods. I wonder how I would react if I was ordered to eat something by one of the mistresses or suffer their wrath. It would not even have to be anything bad to be torturous for a picky eater like me. Any thoughts?

Bflosub.

Ok, this may sound weird, but has food ever been part of an act of submission? I am an extremely picky eater and so not into trying new foods. I wonder how I would react if I was ordered to eat something by one of the mistresses or suffer their wrath. It would not even have to be anything bad to be torturous for a picky eater like me. Any thoughts?

Bflosub.

There is a fetish for everything. Not weird - I guess that's why they call it the Fetish Fortress!

Bflosub.

many mistresses have their slaves eat dog food out of a doggie bowl and even eat their meals off the floor.

Bflosub.

If you really want to try this; get a session with MJK!! She would like to do this!

Bflosub.

Are we talking about an " I only order french fries and chicken fingers" picky eater??? Or a " I must be force fed my veggies" picky eater. I knew someone who thought strawberries where awful. How this thought can be in anyone's mind (outset of food allergies) is bewildering to me? But with these feelings towards food its a great way to train a sub to love all aspects of my likes and dislikes. Either as a punishment and reward system or simply just broadening your food horizons in spite of your normal eating routine.

Are we talking about an " I only order french fries and chicken fingers" picky eater??? Or a " I must be force fed my veggies" picky eater. I knew someone who thought strawberries where awful. How this thought can be in anyone's mind (outset of food allergies) is bewildering to me? But with these feelings towards food its a great way to train a sub to love all aspects of my likes and dislikes. Either as a punishment and reward system or simply just broadening your food horizons in spite of your normal eating routine.

Not sure I should reply as I just booked a session with Mistress Lin, but her post was simply incredible. French fries and chicken fingers are my favorite. I end up eating them quite often. Have never picked up a strawberry and eaten one. I believe it is a 100% mental block, which I why I figured it would lend itself well to submission. No food allergies, just have never had to will power to try anything new. Hope I haven't exposed too much of my weakness.

Bflosub

Bflosub.

OMG YES! I would love to do this!

Really anything can be an act of submission if the step before it involves force/coercion/fear etc. For example- I could physically bully you into drinking a half gallon of heavy cream. Or soy sauce ;)

I could tell you that unless you succeed in slurping a string of spaghetti up your nose and out of your mouth, like I've seen on TV, something very, very bad may happen- something you would in all probability wish to avoid and too, if you do succeed, there may be a little reward for you on the horizon...

Anther fun example: You could be threatened into violating yourself with a popsicle, then eating it. Nom nom.

What foods do you have in mind?

This is great for a multiple Mistress scene too... I'm imagining you prone on the floor while we loom over you and either cheer, jeer or instill the Fear!

I agree that dog food from a bowl would be humiliating and difficult. With my level of pickiness, just about anything will work. The list of things I don't eat is huge. I can certainly see expanding my horizons with the right level of force.

Maybe you can try "Cranma's Delicious Mystery Appetizer." Bet Trackwarrior knows what this is.

OMG YES! I would love to do this!

Really anything can be an act of submission if the step before it involves force/coercion/fear etc. For example- I could physically bully you into drinking a half gallon of heavy cream. Or soy sauce ;)

I could tell you that unless you succeed in slurping a string of spaghetti up your nose and out of your mouth, like I've seen on TV, something very, very bad may happen- something you would in all probability wish to avoid and too, if you do succeed, there may be a little reward for you on the horizon...

Anther fun example: You could be threatened into violating yourself with a popsicle, then eating it. Nom nom.

What foods do you have in mind?

This is great for a multiple Mistress scene too... I'm imagining you prone on the floor while we loom over you and either cheer, jeer or instill the Fear!

I admire Your eagerness & enthusiasm on this one, as well as Your devious thought process. Violating ones self with a popsicle, then eating it? :unsure:

Bflosub.

I have the exact opposite problem - I pretty much eat anything put in front of me. I'll even eat food I really hate just because it's sitting on my plate. I wonder if the Mistresses would do a session, instead of forcefeeding or torture like that, as a food denial session. I imagine being tied up in the center of the room while the Mistresses all eat pizza (or wings, ribs, burgers, whatever) and beer, and not letting me have a bite or drink. I bet I could make it even worse by not eating all day so I'm starving at the session - this would truly bring me to tears (and has in the past, but that's another story for another day...).

BTW - heard the new Blink 182 song last week. Not bad, we'll see what the album is like...

I am thinking...blindfold...open mouth gag...and a variety of foods from chinatown.

hahah lets add barf bag in case!

Bflosub.

That sounds like a very fun torture scene. You would be required to fast for 12 hrs...and trust me we are able to check that you have. Then we would tie you to a chair and place clips on your eye lids so you wouldnt be able to close them. Add a mouth gag or duck tape so you couldnt get close to putting anything inside your mouth. We would have the most delicious platter of foods with very amazing odors. We would come over to you and drip some of the sauces on your noise and you would be forced to watch it drip down your face and mouth, unable to have a simple lick as your mouth would be covered.

Oh Im getting hungry just thinking about it!

I have the exact opposite problem - I pretty much eat anything put in front of me. I'll even eat food I really hate just because it's sitting on my plate. I wonder if the Mistresses would do a session, instead of forcefeeding or torture like that, as a food denial session. I imagine being tied up in the center of the room while the Mistresses all eat pizza (or wings, ribs, burgers, whatever) and beer, and not letting me have a bite or drink. I bet I could make it even worse by not eating all day so I'm starving at the session - this would truly bring me to tears (and has in the past, but that's another story for another day...).

BTW - heard the new Blink 182 song last week. Not bad, we'll see what the album is like...

I agree that dog food from a bowl would be humiliating and difficult. With my level of pickiness, just about anything will work. The list of things I don't eat is huge. I can certainly see expanding my horizons with the right level of force.

I think picky eaters are amusing in a childish way ;)

And definitely need to have their horizons *stretched*