a shrinking man

zables25

Hello all,

Do any mistresses ever have fantasies about being with the shortest man or a man that is shrinking? What would you do with him? How would you approach the size difference?

I've always been fascinated by this, ever since I read Gulliver's Travels when younger. I used to be crazy for miniature things, it was all so cute, haha. The scene that really stands out in my mind from Gulliver's Travels though is when he tells how the ladies would entertain themselves by perching him on their nipples. I remember thinking that to be a bit strange thing to do with a miniature man.

I like the idea of shrinking men the best, over simply short men (born that way) because I like imagining the fear, helpless desperation and mental shame/anguish they must go through as they slowly get shorter and shorter and shorter... The transformation from arrogant, overbearing men into small, insecure little creatures dependent on my for everything.

Waking up in the morning and lying to him, saying "No Honey, you don't look THAT much smaller than yesterday... Maybe just an inch?" Or offering to carry him up the stairs. Fantasies like that- where he slowly becomes more and more helpless because of his shrinking size, thus giving me more power. Of course, I would take a perverse pleasure in pretending to comfort him as well- secretly liking the new dependency.

I've always been fascinated by this, ever since I read Gulliver's Travels when younger. I used to be crazy for miniature things, it was all so cute, haha. The scene that really stands out in my mind from Gulliver's Travels though is when he tells how the ladies would entertain themselves by perching him on their nipples. I remember thinking that to be a bit strange thing to do with a miniature man.

I like the idea of shrinking men the best, over simply short men (born that way) because I like imagining the fear, helpless desperation and mental shame/anguish they must go through as they slowly get shorter and shorter and shorter... The transformation from arrogant, overbearing men into small, insecure little creatures dependent on my for everything.

Waking up in the morning and lying to him, saying "No Honey, you don't look THAT much smaller than yesterday... Maybe just an inch?" Or offering to carry him up the stairs. Fantasies like that- where he slowly becomes more and more helpless because of his shrinking size, thus giving me more power. Of course, I would take a perverse pleasure in pretending to comfort him as well- secretly liking the new dependency.

I can only imagine how the fear, helpless desperation, shame and anguish of a shrinking man would play right into Your hands as Your power increased with each shrinking moment. I would at least hope that besides pretending to comfort me, I might at least get to ride a nipple or explore a cave or two before I completely disappeared.

Check out The Incredible Shrinking Man from 1957. Good sci-fi flick. Recently released on DVD.

Teeheehee ;)

If I had my very own pet shrinking man, I would make him get in my mouth and thoroughly clean my teeth whenever he became the right size. After taking an alcohol bath, of course.

He would also become my cat's toy. Hours of amusement. I would dress him up in a feather tutu and put bells around his neck. And if my kitty sank her claws into him, I would tend to his tiny wounds with a q-tip.

Teeheehee ;)

If I had my very own pet shrinking man, I would make him get in my mouth and thoroughly clean my teeth whenever he became the right size. After taking an alcohol bath, of course.

He would also become my cat's toy. Hours of amusement. I would dress him up in a feather tutu and put bells around his neck. And if my kitty sank her claws into him, I would tend to his tiny wounds with a q-tip.

I like the thought of being Your pet and being put in Your mouth, but to become Your cat's toy, would be a little to scary for me.