Mistress Kang I miss You!

whiplash

Guest Mistress Kang

I really seeing and hearing from Mistress Kang! I'm not sure if You are away but come back soon!

whip

Welcome-back-meeee!!!!

Aside from the usual, I've been keeping busy with projects some little, some not. There is one particular "little" (ha!) project that is easily my favorite of the bunch and it makes me sooo very very giddy! giddier than rice is white >,<

I'm overcome with a gajillion tingles of elation to know that I was missed! :

I miss you too whiplash <3 Yep! That's a little heart just for you, whiplash :))

And Festivus for the rest-uv-yas LOL

Perhaps in return (me being overcome with elation, gajillions to be exact), I should relieve you all of the intense suspense? Tell you in detail about the things that have been keeping me busy, even about the "fun(some not-so-much-so)-time-toys". Well, I do hope my stories will be soothing to your senses, especially once you hear about that *one* very special, most favorite "pastime" that makes me ever so excited. I'm sure you all agree and think at least that much is deserved, right? You know, suspense can kill a person, you know...

Alright, alright, you've convinced me...first I'll tell you a little about that "pastime" I mentioned. I had been thinking about it for a loooong while now- the right time, right place and certainly the proper audience as well as those to "do it" with me. Once in a while during unrelated activities, I'd get the tiniest ideas of ways to tweak it to make it juuust right! And that made me very :-P

As I became closer to completing this project, my constant daydreaming of its premier execution was almost a pastime in itself LOL I thought about how it'd sound, its effect it'd have on others- those that'd have no clue it was happening right under their noses, and the rest of us. I wondered how much my partners would enjoy what were were doing...in public...and involving the unsuspecting HAHAHAHAA

OK, I must admit that it's not for everyone- some may not "get" right away, or ever for that matter. Depending on the variation, it can be like second nature, yet for others, no matter the repetition they will never "arrive". The best feature of MY own and why it's my favorite of the bunch is because that it leaves those who are blissful completely undisturbed and is still powerful and effective enough to impact the imaginations of those that find it irresistible!

I am sooo excited to use it! I mean, of course I've "used" already, plenty in fact, but only on my own and usually in my room sitting, actually more often, I'm laying down (that's an insignificant, minute detail, but still adds to it all). I can't wait to witness others experiences with it and how they manipulate it to work for their own needs. If it were not impossible, I would take a pic of it with me and attached it to this post. Perhaps I just haven't thought of a true and honest way to capture this single imagery with digital still photography.

Now please tell me: have I done it? Are you all insane yet? :D

Welcome-back-meeee!!!!

Aside from the usual, I've been keeping busy with projects some little, some not. There is one particular "little" (ha!) project that is easily my favorite of the bunch and it makes me sooo very very giddy! giddier than rice is white >,<

I miss you too whiplash <3 Yep! That's a little heart just for you, whiplash :))

Perhaps in return (me being overcome with elation, gajillions to be exact), I should relieve you all of the intense suspense? Tell you in detail about the things that have been keeping me busy, even about the "fun(some not-so-much-so)-time-toys". Well, I do hope my stories will be soothing to your senses, especially once you hear about that *one* very special, most favorite "pastime" that makes me ever so excited. I'm sure you all agree and think at least that much is deserved, right? You know, suspense can kill a person, you know...

Alright, alright, you've convinced me...first I'll tell you a little about that "pastime" I mentioned. I had been thinking about it for a loooong while now- the right time, right place and certainly the proper audience as well as those to "do it" with me. Once in a while during unrelated activities, I'd get the tiniest ideas of ways to tweak it to make it juuust right! And that made me very :-P

As I became closer to completing this project, my constant daydreaming of its premier execution was almost a pastime in itself LOL I thought about how it'd sound, its affect it'd have on others- those that'd have no clue it was happening right in front of their noses, and the rest of us. I wondered how much my partners would enjoy what were were doing...in public...and involving the unsuspecting HAHAHAHAA

OK, I must admit that it's not for everyone- some may not "get" right away, or ever for that matter. Depending on the variation, it can be like second nature, yet for others, no matter the repetition they will never "arrive". The best feature of MY own and why it's my favorite of the bunch is because that it leaves those who are blissful completely undisturbed and is still powerful and affective enough to impact the imaginations of those that find it irresistible!

I am sooo excited to use it! I mean, of course I've "used" already, plenty in fact, but only on my own and usually in my room sitting, actually more often, I'm laying down (that's an insignificant, minute detail, but still adds to it all). I can't wait to witness others experiences with it and how they manipulate it to work for their own needs. If it were not impossible, I would take a pic of it with me and attached it to this post. Perhaps I just haven't thought of a true and honest way to capture this single imagery with digital still photography.

Welcome-Back-You!!!

So extremely HAPPY to know that You are overcome with elation and a gajillion tingles. Anything that has You this excited, is a sure fire way of peaking my curiosity. YES, You have done it, I am officially insane now! :D

Welcome-back-meeee!!!!

As I became closer to completing this project, my constant daydreaming of its premier execution was almost a pastime in itself LOL I thought about how it'd sound, its affect it'd have on others- those that'd have no clue it was happening right in front of their noses, and the rest of us. I wondered how much my partners would enjoy what were were doing...in public...and involving the unsuspecting HAHAHAHAA

OK, I must admit that it's not for everyone- some may not "get" right away, or ever for that matter. Depending on the variation, it can be like second nature, yet for others, no matter the repetition they will never "arrive". The best feature of MY own and why it's my favorite of the bunch is because that it leaves those who are blissful completely undisturbed and is still powerful and affective enough to impact the imaginations of those that find it irresistible!

Mistress Kang --Have you been meditating--or maybe...:)?

Welcome-back-meeee!!!!

Would it be forward of me to say that post aroused me, in areas undisclosed?

I am insanely intrigued!!!!

Welcome-back-meeee!!!!

Mistress Kang,

It is a pleasure to hear from You again. I can't yet imagine what wonderful new adventure You are engaged in but I'm sure it is fascinating. Of course all of us would love to know! I'm sure many of us quite insanely curious to discover what You are referrring to.

whip

Welcome-back-meeee!!!!

As I became closer to completing this project, my constant daydreaming of its premier execution was almost a pastime in itself LOL I thought about how it'd sound, its effect it'd have on others- those that'd have no clue it was happening right under their noses, and the rest of us. I wondered how much my partners would enjoy what were were doing...in public...and involving the unsuspecting HAHAHAHAA

OK, I must admit that it's not for everyone- some may not "get" right away, or ever for that matter. Depending on the variation, it can be like second nature, yet for others, no matter the repetition they will never "arrive". The best feature of MY own and why it's my favorite of the bunch is because that it leaves those who are blissful completely undisturbed and is still powerful and effective enough to impact the imaginations of those that find it irresistible!

Mind control seeks a new level. i need an Advil.

Welcome-back-meeee!!!!

MJK, please, i can't stand the suspense! yes, i'm insane!

• 4 weeks later...