Once in a lifetime!

Mistress Tran

Hey my dirty filthy slobbering boys:

I found a picture from my birthday......this is something that will only happen once in a lifetime so enjoy it.

Mistress Tran getting spanked over a bar stool by Mistress Choi and Mistress Zhao!!!!!!!!!! For those of you who know me, I ALWAYS do the spanking- never the other way around.

post-12299-0-96454700-1318545623_thumb.jpg

I found a picture from my birthday......this is something that will only happen once in a lifetime so enjoy it.

Mistress Tran getting spanked over a bar stool by Mistress Choi and Mistress Zhao!!!!!!!!!! For those of you who know me, I ALWAYS do the spanking- never the other way around.

hahaha, oh that's great! Thanks for sharing. Someday I'd like to run into you all together when roaming around the city. Who wouldn't love the sight of the fine protruding behind ;)

now you know what it's like to be spanked!:D thanks for sharing.

Fantastic picture - looks like Mistress Choi and Zhao are having tons of fun! Love the smile on Mistress Zhao's face!

MTran,

Thank you so much for deciding to share this "once in a lifetime" occurrence, such an amazing treat. Forgive me for saying, since I do realize that You ALWAYS do the spanking, but You really do have such a lovely, extremely spankable ass and to see that piece of perfection being spanked is thrilling, just look at how much fun Mistress Choi and mZ is having at the rare opportunity to spank such an irresistible ass. For me, You could easily make ass worship an obsession.

Dear Ms. Tran,

not that some psychologist might analyze this post as: you wanting everyone to know, that deep inside you

are longing to be dominated... like your words say one thing, but the action shows something different...

Dear Ms. Tran,

not that some psychologist might analyze this post as: you wanting everyone to know, that deep inside you

are longing to be dominated... like your words say one thing, but the action shows something different...

I actually didnt get much of a choice....MZhao and MChoi took advantage of my "weak" state that night and decided that I "needed" a good bday spanking. Well I now know what you boys feel and I definitely like being on the other side!!

• 4 weeks later...