Lets get physical

Mistress Tran

Hello boys:

My current kink is rough body play: this includes punching, kicking, slapping, and striking---- really anything hands on! There is something so thrilling and hot about getting super physical----its very raw and primal.

Skin on skin, body heat, sweat, struggle, and dominance-------how hot is that!!!!

Let me know your thoughts.

MTran

post-12299-0-61163100-1320389650_thumb.jpg

Hello boys:

My current kink is rough body play: this includes punching, kicking, slapping, and striking---- really anything hands on! There is something so thrilling and hot about getting super physical----its very raw and primal.

Skin on skin, body heat, sweat, struggle, and dominance-------how hot is that!!!!

MTran

Mistress Tran--I loved being your punching bag. It was so fun being handled like that by such a strong ,sexy ,dominant woman. I suspect you went easy on me due to the fact I asked not to get marked and also because I'm a big baby with pain but it was great. I know you have skills as a fighter so it made it even more exciting. Like I posted before for a few days afterward my abdomen was sore and when I felt it brought a nice smile remembering how I got it:)

Hello boys:

MTran

Getting super physical----very raw and primal.

Skin on skin, body heat, sweat, struggle, and dominance-------how hot is that!!!! That & You are extremely HOT!

Hello boys:

MTran

I agree - the thought of you pounding on me really sounds hot! Not being strong myself, you would probably finish me in about 3 seconds. I imagine you would come at me like a ton of bricks :) .

Mistress Jung has posted quite a bit about wrestling during a session - have you two ever done a double-domme session with wrestling, punching, kicking - pretty much laying your sub out flat? That would be really amazing!

I saw on another post you weren't feeling well - I hope you are feeling better today :) .

Dear Mistress Tran,

Thank you for your topic.

I was in an SM club in Manhattan and one mistress was dressed in red leather and the other in black.

They had me sandwiched between them while they choked, hit me, grab my balls, kneed me in the asshole, and squezzed my head with their hands.

They yelled "take that you dirty motherfucker" and this is the closest you will get to eating our pussy.

The red leather put on a strap on and I sucked her while on my knees.

I liked it rough in the tranny bars too, especially in the bathrooms.

Thank you for being you.

Hello boys:

MTran

It is extremely hot coming from You, Mistress Tran. I would love to see how much I could take before curling up in a ball and begging You for mercy. I would anticipate that verbal humiliation would also play a role and would hope for some degradation and humiliation after giving up.

Hello boys:

MTran

Pant, pant...bring it on...pant, pant.

Hello boys:

MTran

brutality in the dungeon is what most slaves crave yet are fearful to admit. being beaten, battered, kicked, punched and enslaved without hope is what all slaves desire.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello boys:

MTran

Oh man! So that's why there are a set of boxing gloves and muay thai shin guards in the Pink Room!

I'm scared, but definitely intrigued.....

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man! So that's why there are a set of boxing gloves and muay thai shin guards in the Pink Room!

I'm scared, but definitely intrigued.....

Mistress Tran and I once had a Rocky Balboa-type client come in for some close-contact physical beating. Not only did we put those boxing gloves and shin guards to good use, but armed with one shin guard each on our dominant leg, Rocky on his knees facing Mistress Tran, me standing behind him, and took turns giving him high kicks to the head. He could only take a few kicks until tweeting cartoon birds started orbiting around his bruised noggin. Needless to say, we didn't go the full hour with full impact.

It was so much fun! And such a great workout!! We were all sweating by the end and feeling quite exhilarated!

Mistress Tran and I once had a Rocky Balboa-type client come in for some close-contact physical beating. Not only did we put those boxing gloves and shin guards to good use, but armed with one shin guard each on our dominant leg, Rocky on his knees facing Mistress Tran, me standing behind him, and took turns giving him high kicks to the head. He could only take a few kicks until tweeting cartoon birds started orbiting around his bruised noggin. Needless to say, we didn't go the full hour with full impact.

It was so much fun! And such a great workout!! We were all sweating by the end and feeling quite exhilarated!

That sounds like a tremendous amount of fun. I am curious to know what else You were wearing besides the gloves and shin guards. Also, it would seem a shame to waste all of that precious sweat. I would hope to have enough wits and strength left to tend to Your sweat properly.

Hello boys:

MTran

It always nice to know that our a in can bring you so much pleasure :-)

You know I'm definitely NOT a Rocky Balboa type, but I have always had a fantasy about being beaten up by women. I really love role-playing, so after you posted, this little scene ran through my head like a freakin' freight train, maybe someone will find it amusing:

The Mistresses have me trapped in a warehouse down by the waterfront. They have been hounding me and tracking me for days, and finally cornered me - there is no escape now. It's been several hours and they have been brutalizing me all around the warehouse, up and down the stairs, throwing me off platforms. I am completely beaten. Nearing the end, the Mistresses pick me up and toss me through a huge window onto the wet pavement outside. I land facedown on the pavement as the Mistresses walk through the window and surround my lifeless body. There is a light rain, which slowly washes the blood from what's left of my face revealing a chrome endoskeleton, gleaming in the moonlight. The metal of what's left of my shoulders scrapes the pavement as I struggle, in vain, to rise. One of the Mistresses tosses my now-shredded arms at me as the other Mistresses cut easily through tough metal and hack off my legs. Mistress Zhao stands in front of my face and squats down to stare at me. Her head tilts slightly to the side. I try to glance up with a complete shell-shocked look and I try to raise my head. "It's over T-101. You've failed in your mission. John Connor will finally be killed and we will rule the world." I look into her eyes to see her hand turn a shiny, mercurial metal. She places her hand over my head and with a jolt and shower of sparks, the red glow starts to fade from my eyes....

You know I'm definitely NOT a Rocky Balboa type, but I have always had a fantasy about being beaten up by women. I really love role-playing, so after you posted, this little scene ran through my head like a freakin' freight train, maybe someone will find it amusing:

The Mistresses have me trapped in a warehouse down by the waterfront. They have been hounding me and tracking me for days, and finally cornered me - there is no escape now. It's been several hours and they have been brutalizing me all around the warehouse, up and down the stairs, throwing me off platforms. I am completely beaten. Nearing the end, the Mistresses pick me up and toss me through a huge window onto the wet pavement outside. I land facedown on the pavement as the Mistresses walk through the window and surround my lifeless body. There is a light rain, which slowly washes the blood from what's left of my face revealing a chrome endoskeleton, gleaming in the moonlight. The metal of what's left of my shoulders scrapes the pavement as I struggle, in vain, to rise. One of the Mistresses tosses my now-shredded arms at me as the other Mistresses cut easily through tough metal and hack off my legs. Mistress Zhao stands in front of my face and squats down to stare at me. Her head tilts slightly to the side. I try to glance up with a complete shell-shocked look and I try to raise my head. "It's over T-101. You've failed in your mission. John Connor will finally be killed and we will rule the world." I look into her eyes to see her hand turn a shiny, mercurial metal. She places her hand over my head and with a jolt and shower of sparks, the red glow starts to fade from my eyes....

Hm..sounds vaguely like a popular blockbuster movie starting Arnold Schwarzenegger..but I LOVE it!!!!!

The visual of having your shredded up arms thrown at you!

Hello,

Wow! Now this is something that sends me into overdrive!

I like the occasional slap, kick, Punch, strike. But I love the the idea of a woman overpowering through strength and struggle! Leg scissors, choke holds, pins, and other forms of man handling.

Agree, first overpowered and wrestle me down, sit on me and pin me. Then slap me across my face.

I like Mistress Ko and Emma Ree to do that with me.

I enjoy putting a sub's head in a leg scissor hold and seeing if they can hold out as I squeeze hard! Not many can get past 45 seconds....hahahah

Hello,

Wow! Now this is something that sends me into overdrive!

I like the occasional slap, kick, Punch, strike. But I love the the idea of a woman overpowering through strength and struggle! Leg scissors, choke holds, pins, and other forms of man handling.