Lets get physical

Mistress Tran

I enjoy putting a sub's head in a leg scissor hold and seeing if they can hold out as I squeeze hard! Not many can get past 45 seconds....hahahah

Just like a python, slowly squeezing the life out of its prey...45 seconds is a lifetime! And watching the life slowly fade out of a sub's head while it's between your thighs is rather amusing.

Most of my prey haven't made it past 20 seconds ;)

And I've been told that I have deceptively strong inner thighs.

Hm..sounds vaguely like a popular blockbuster movie starting Arnold Schwarzenegger..but I LOVE it!!!!!

For those of you on the forum who happen to love Arnold movies as much as I do, as well as love heavy metal, you might find the group Austrian Death Machine interesting. It's a couple of guys from As I Lay Dying. They write songs around famous Arnold one-liners, and they do a pretty mean metal version of the Terminator theme music. This one's pretty funny - the song is called "I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots and Your Motorcycle" :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llUV6hPuQsU

Just like a python, slowly squeezing the life out of its prey...45 seconds is a lifetime! And watching the life slowly fade out of a sub's head while it's between your thighs is rather amusing.

So unbelievably hot Mistress Zhao. I don't doubt the strength of those thighs. I would love to be the victim in a conterst between You and Mistress Tran to see who can get the quickest tap out. Best two out of three. Any bets?

So true, that when the life is slowly fading out of ones body, 45 seconds, even 20 seconds can seem like a lifetime. Really admiring the strength of Your much desired inner thighs. You clearly become more fascinating, as well as extremely alluring with each Forum post.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

So unbelievably hot Mistress Zhao. I don't doubt the strength of those thighs. I would love to be the victim in a conterst between You and Mistress Tran to see who can get the quickest tap out. Best two out of three. Any bets?

Ok, Mistress Tran reports that it takes 45 seconds to get a tap out with a head scissor. Mistress Zhao says she can get one in 20 seconds. Maybe we can settle the score this week. :)

Dear Mistress Tran,

Thank you for your topic.

I was in an SM club in Manhattan and one mistress was dressed in red leather and the other in black.

They had me sandwiched between them while they choked, hit me, grab my balls, kneed me in the asshole, and squezzed my head with their hands.

They yelled "take that you dirty motherfucker" and this is the closest you will get to eating our pussy.

The red leather put on a strap on and I sucked her while on my knees.

I liked it rough in the tranny bars too, especially in the bathrooms.

Thank you for being you.

dancespell- You are an insane "mf-er". LOL @ referring to her as "the red leather". Only you :D

I have to say, this has me intrigued as well. Perhaps I need to explore a more physically rigorous session. I get the sense that my mistress is very strong and could definitely have me leave the session a bit worse for wear. Key for me is that she enjoy the session so I'll need to find out what she'd like to throw in the mix.

• 2 years later...

I enjoy putting a sub's head in a leg scissor hold and seeing if they can hold out as I squeeze hard! Not many can get past 45 seconds....hahahah

Forgot about this old post, very hot and fun!

This would be heaven with any of the Mistresses at the Fortress.  Oh, That would be an awesome contest.  

But me thinks M Tran would crush it.

post-18418-0-37865800-1433703545_thumb.jpg post-18418-0-46328300-1433703572_thumb.jpg

I agree - the thought of you pounding on me really sounds hot! Not being strong myself, you would probably finish me in about 3 seconds. I imagine you would come at me like a ton of bricks :smile2: .

Mistress Jung has posted quite a bit about wrestling during a session - have you two ever done a double-domme session with wrestling, punching, kicking - pretty much laying your sub out flat? That would be really amazing!

I saw on another post you weren't feeling well - I hope you are feeling better today :smile2: .

That double domme session sounds like lots of fun :) 

That double domme session sounds like lots of fun :)

The double domme wrestling would be AWESOME!  

But first I would love a ONE ON ONE with a mistress. Establish a report with her then move onto a double session.  

I have a fantasy where I start a session fully clothed then have two mistresses grab me and tear the cloths off my body right before they start roughing me up, relentlessly.