Armpits

Mistress Tran

To be honest, I have never thought much about armpits....I shave mine and thats all. Lately, I have found a few people (sub as vanillas) fascinated by my armpits. They want to smell, lick, nuzzle, and touch my armpits.....so my question is: Who shares this fetish and if yes- why? Details please!

i don't particularly have this kind of fetish but i do like the aroma of female armpits. i think the key answer is odor and texture. the armpits have their own unique odor and feel. i'm a foot slave myself. the aroma of female feet to me is like catnip to a cat! :P

To be honest, I have never thought much about armpits....I shave mine and thats all. Lately, I have found a few people (sub as vanillas) fascinated by my armpits. They want to smell, lick, nuzzle, and touch my armpits.....so my question is: Who shares this fetish and if yes- why? Details please!

Count me in Mistress Tran, especially if You are the subject. It is the scent that drives me crazy and the more fragrant, the better as long as it is Your natural scent. I would much rather have a mouthful of your natural scent and sweat than a mouthful of Secret Anti-perspirant. I run in to women in my travels to Asia and Europe who do not practice hair removal and i find that to be exciting too.

i love sensual domination and i view scent play to be a subset of that.

pheromones I think. we aren't the best at it but we humans can still pick them up. I remember hearing of a few studies where human volunteers could pick out subjects they find most attractive just by smelling the armpits of their dirty laundry without ever having seen them. I guess it's something primal, a sense we barely get to use in daily life, but it's craving to be stimulated.

pheromones I think. we aren't the best at it but we humans can still pick them up. I remember hearing of a few studies where human volunteers could pick out subjects they find most attractive just by smelling the armpits of their dirty laundry without ever having seen them. I guess it's something primal, a sense we barely get to use in daily life, but it's craving to be stimulated.

Pheromones are really interesting- I saw the study you mentioned with the dirty laundry on "The Science of Sex Appeal" - REALLY interesting and it's on Netflix instant streaming ;)

Pheromones are really interesting- I saw the study you mentioned with the dirty laundry on "The Science of Sex Appeal" - REALLY interesting and it's on Netflix instant streaming ;)

Yes it is 100% to do with Pheromones that attach men it is a primal instinct that in engaved in our DNA and the same for woman too. but ther in another pasrt that many people dont know about is red lipstick and why alot of men are atracted to red lipstick.

I will try and and put it in a nutshell red lips As we all know, when a woman is sexually aroused, her vulva enlarges and becomes reddish as a result of becoming engorged with blood - needless to say this is a very stimulating, exciting and sexy sight for her would be primal partner time for mating! just like birds strut their feathers and and mammals raise there tails to show they are ready. so as time went on women wor more clothes and the ws forgotten. an red lipstick came in to play. now subconscious with out knowing some men see red lips and it reminds them of an enlarged vulva and they get horny primal instinct.

I think the french had a made a think called "lip rouge" to make you pussy lips redder.

So some men and woman have a stronger primal instinct for odor and color.

Cindy

I have been known to sniff an armpit or two. It's definitely pheromonal. After all, the alchemy of our chemistry is what garners attraction and procreation.

Here's a secret:

If I like your smell, I am much kinder to you in session, and chances of me rubbing up on you with my bare skin increase.

And if that's the chemistry of our connection, then it will surely increase.

It does not fall under my favorite fetishes, but it certainly does exist for me, since I would love to smell, lick and touch Your armpits, as far as reasoning, for me I believe Cindy212 & blackstalian hit on about as good an explanation as I could give.

It's not a fetish, but it would be a swell idea. No part of the female anatomy, especially an extremely sensuous & beautiful woman, is out of bounds.

I have been known to sniff an armpit or two. It's definitely pheromonal. After all, the alchemy of our chemistry is what garners attraction and procreation.

Here's a secret:

If I like your smell, I am much kinder to you in session, and chances of me rubbing up on you with my bare skin increase.

And if that's the chemistry of our connection, then it will surely increase.

Pick me! Pick me! ;)

I have been surprised sometimes that certain smells that I anticipated to be nasty were actually arousing. I do like being nestled/cuddled into an armpit now and again.

Interesting discussion about pheremones - I'm convinced I give off the nastiest there are. Don't get me wrong - I shower, use powder, deodorant, manscape, etc, but once I start to sweat I tend to attract comments. There are times I get really sweaty at work and people won't come near me until I've changed my clothes because I smell like wet dog. I always shower before a session when I get to the Fortress, but I still tend to sweat a bit - have gotten comments like "why are you glistening?" and "your wet already?" I wouldn't subject my worst enemies to my pheremones.....

Ah, all this talk of sweat feeds into my lifelong women's locker room fantasies. I'm a submissive locker room attendant and as such I must be quick with a towel at all times. Of course some women demand more personal service. Of course, its never the ones you want to serve. Mrs. Lockett for example. A wide hipped woman in her late 50s, with heavy thighs and an ample bottom. She raises her arms and clasps them behind her head. I know the routine and in moments my tongue is lapping forcefully at her stubbled arm pits, licking away the sweat and the funk. I find her repellant but pheromones are pheromones and soon enough I'm getting some 'wood' and my skimpy K Mart gym shorts (aka my uniform) are pitching a little tent.

Some of the younger ladies, some college coeds and MILFs take note of it as well and pointing to my little tent exclaim. "Oh, Pamela, I think our Locker Boy is in love with you, or maybe its just your armpits!"

Looking at this topic you can see that all the fetish hot spots on a woman are all places where there are sweat glands. I guess it makes perfect sense. Like others, I have never gave too much thoughts to armpits, though of course I would kiss them upon request., but the smell and sweat of a woman is really exciting. For me the most pungent and sexiest smells come from a woman's ass. Not the scent like you didn't clean yourself after using the bathroom--for me thats a repellant--but the natural musky smell down there is great. For me when I take it in my nose opens and I get into a lustful trance,my knees get weak and I have to kiss it to get more!! I guess this explains why dogs do it lol. I guess even though we are more intelligent and have more technology we are still no different then animals with basic instincts that are backed up by nature.

Looking at this topic you can see that all the fetish hot spots on a woman are all places where there are sweat glands. I guess it makes perfect sense. Like others, I have never gave too much thoughts to armpits, though of course I would kiss them upon request., but the smell and sweat of a woman is really exciting. For me the most pungent and sexiest smells come from a woman's ass. Not the scent like you didn't clean yourself after using the bathroom--for me thats a repellant--but the natural musky smell down there is great. For me when I take it in my nose op :blink: ens and I get into a lustful trance,my knees get weak and I have to kiss it to get more!! I guess this explains why dogs do it lol. I guess even though we are more intelligent and have more technology we are still no different then animals with basic instincts that are backed up by nature.

My sincere apology to whoever read this post---- What a friggin disaster :huh: !!!! Totally embarrassed!!

I am really into natural scents when they compliment my olfactory senses. Given these circumstances, I would take a man with a little BO over a man doused in cologne any day.

My favorite natural scent of all is the smell of unlaundered bed sheets. To me it's comforting, intoxicating, and a bit of an aphrodisiac. If a guy's lucky enough to get me back at his apartment, the first thing I like to do is entangle myself in his bed sheets and breath them in, then dare him to come and find me....

I am really into natural scents when they compliment my olfactory senses. Given these circumstances, I would take a man with a little BO over a man doused in cologne any day.

My favorite natural scent of all is the smell of unlaundered bed sheets. To me it's comforting, intoxicating, and a bit of an aphrodisiac. If a guy's lucky enough to get me back at his apartment, the first thing I like to do is entangle myself in his bed sheets and breath them in, then dare him to come and find me....

Whoa, wait a minute. When you had me make that chastity oath last January you said it was mutually binding. Oh no!

LOL

No cologne - check

No washing sheets - check

Pray for luck - check ;)

Dared to come and find you? That doesn't sound like much of a dare at all...

That's a dare I would take any day of the week, if I were lucky of course.