Mistress Ahn and caning

I will be visiting the US in a few weeks and plan to visit The Fortress for a session. All of the mistresses look fantastic but I am most fascinated by Mistress Ahn. I enjoy corporal punishment and particularly being caned by a strict mistress and wondered whether Mistress Ahn enjoys caning her slaves hard.

tokyo...

I have not yet sessioned with Mistress Ahn. I suspect she is capable of giving a strict caning but any professional Mistress will be guided by the slave's prior experiences and certain professional standards.

I know Mistress Kang can give a hard caning but if your cup of tea is Mistress Ahn, by all means go for it.

Dannyboy

:D

I LOVE a good caning session. Nothing beats being able to stripe someone up with some long lasting rail road tracks!

Dear Mistress Ahn:

I tend to be reserved in my opinions, especially if I have no actual experience. You are confirming my suspicions as I was sure you would. I'd love to read a review of this slave's session with you before I dare to find out on my own.

Dannyboy

A session with Mistress Ahn will surpass your expectations. She is the best mistress I have sessioned with. Even though my sessions with her havent involved caning, still I can guarantee you that she can deliver a really hard caning judging by the power of her faceslaps. And she can be really demanding.

I have posted reviews of my sessions with her. They might help.

I LOVE a good caning session. Nothing beats being able to stripe someone up with some long lasting rail road tracks!

Mistress Ahn this is wonderful news. I hope my trip goes again and I am able to receive a good caning from you! From your profile you seem to be very strict so I am sure I will receive no mercy and you will give me some very pretty and long lasting rail road tracks !! I like English style canings with you setting a target say 12 strokes but adding more strokes if I move too much, miscount or make too much noise which I surely will as I am sure you canings are very severe. I also like other English style punishments like OTK hairbrush spankings and the belt and the tawse before being caned if you enjoy these.

Canes are something special. It is different than any other corporal instrument. My favorite paddles are wooden, favorite whips are leather, favorite floggers are rubber, and my favorite canes are bamboo.

Once I had the opportunity to administer a quick and severe caning in 60 seconds. I know it was over 100 but not sure of the exact number.

More than 3 times, I've beaten a behind so badly I use saran wrap over the area to prevent splash and bloody-ing up my instruments LOL

Bamboo canes are addictive. Maybe it's the way it bounces back at you...like it pulls you into giving another sting by a quick flick of the wrist. Flick. Sting. Repeat.

Canes are something special. It is different than any other corporal instrument. My favorite paddles are wooden, favorite whips are leather, favorite floggers are rubber, and my favorite canes are bamboo.

Once I had the opportunity to administer a quick and severe caning in 60 seconds. I know it was over 100 but not sure of the exact number.

More than 3 times, I've beaten a behind so badly I use saran wrap over the area to prevent splash and bloody-ing up my instruments LOL

Bamboo canes are addictive. Maybe it's the way it bounces back at you...like it pulls you into giving another sting by a quick flick of the wrist. Flick. Sting. Repeat.

Dear Mistress Kang:

Hmmmmm. I seem to remember something like that in January 2007 when you stopped and put something on my butt. My bloodthirsty little darling was with me then. It all seems so foggy now.

Dannyboy

Mistress Kang

Wow! Over 100 times in 60 seconds? Was the recipient able to walk after that?

Ray

L.M.A.O about some one :lol: getting hit 100 times in a minute :o an having to use saran wrap so you would not get blood all over the walls , I think it's called a mad minute :D . Having sean a number of canning that one would have been one to see . Canning is NOT for every one , an the one who is using the cane has to know what they are doing . The Mistress of the Fortress have been train in the use of the cane by Mistress Kang . coil

Mistress Ahn can almost certainly provide all the corporal punishment you can take. She is strong, strict, and beautiful. Even better, She enjoys Herself so much while punishing You and smiles so entrancingly that you will bear more agony than you thought You could. i will carry the marks She and Mistress Kang bestowed on me yesterday via cane and whip for quite some time.

• 2 years later...

Reviving another past post, this one from Mistress Kang stirred my interest in seeing her after another one had almost scared me off.:)